When did you realize that it was the best Street Fighter?

When did you realize that it was the best Street Fighter?

Attached: 370973-ultra-street-fighter-iv-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 127.7K)

SF4 isn't even top 3

Whoops wrong pic

Attached: 1642727565476.png (480x457, 376.66K)

Why do 3S and USF4 make jivetards seethe so much?

>Street Fighter
>Good
More like a good 35 years of absolute pathetic mediocrity.

the improvements and conveniences in input recognition makes it really hard to go back to the older games

Don't you feel pathetic letting people rent this free in your head

t. /fgg/

Because they paid and invested time in a shitty game.

Yes

But enough about 09ers.

SFV > SF2 > SF3 > SFA > SF4

I like sf4 but ultra is just trash. red focus is a shitty mechanic and every new character was just cancer especially elena.

When sfxtk was released.
They downgraded it and made it look like childrens game with horrible colorful gem system. Then later came Slug fighter V, with freaks as playable characters, no story mode, overly sexualizing every female character, cringey af. They milked Slug fighter V to the normies because they knew they would buy it. Real SF players only play sf4 and third strike.

This but in reverse.

It's not, it's the most boring SF in the entire series. I would rather play literally any other game in the series. I played the fuck out of SFIV during vanilla but looking back it's ugly, slow, boring and too focused on light attacks and 1 frame links suck ass i don't miss having to do them.

>hey guys we third strike and IV need to stick together amarite?
lol fuck off

VCE and IVAE are the best overall. There are no terrible games in the series, but Alpha and II are overrated.

God Game
SFV
Angel Game
SFA (no V-Ism)
Lower Heaven Game
SF2
Demon Game (It's trash)
SF4
Satan Game (could have been good but wasn't)
SF3

SfV looks better and more important play better.

Anyone ever notice that IV retards can't just say "USFIV thread?" Notice that it always has to become a thread about obsessing over games that AREN'T their game?