Best game in history

>name a better one
you can't

Attached: Nier_Screenshot_Online_000_03_1486122837.02.jpg (9600x5400, 2.92M)

Automata was just a slightly okay 6/10/

in what aspects?
for me music and atmosphere both 10/10

Ocarina Of Time.
NA was however a magnificent masterpiece. An emotional, profound experience.

there is a word for what your are experiencing right now, OP. It is a state of being 'bedazzled'. Your love of giant robots, sexy girls, awesome rock/classic music, and over the top platinum combat, has hidden the blemishes of the game. Fairly soon you will discover that Nier Automata is merely an average game, and quite bad in many ways. It is not unlike a romance period with a seemingly perfect partner, and over the years that perfect partner becomes boring and soul-destroying.

Attached: REALLY MAKES YA THINK.jpg (494x628, 49.82K)

i've been listening to the ost for 2 years now and never get tired of it
the story to me is impressive

fpbp
MGSV, Bloodborne etc.

Attached: 1647115802421.jpg (640x640, 75.42K)

you already know the asspects

The problem with Automata is that the presentation is the best part. The art direction, aesthetic, music, atmosphere... It's all phenomenal and engaging. But the actual gameplay and writing is nothing special.

Average is selling it short, it's a good game, but I agree it dazzled me first playthrough, then not that good in subsequent playthroughs. I was invested in these androids.

I didn't like the original due to the endings structure, at least in Automata the conditions were easy to get to and the 2nd ending was an entirely different characters

There's OTHER games? Huh
Anyway, gotta go do mini-game job. Glory to baked yummies kind

b
l
a
c
k
e
d

I can name several. Automata had really bad combat which took away. Xenogears, Xenoblade X, FFV, SMT 4 are all better.

Gameplay was weak, weapon upgrading system was retarded and after backtracking through the same small city environment for the tenth time I uninstalled it.

The only part of the game that was genuinely 10/10 was the credits
Rest was alright but nowhere near great

Wait till you play Warlords. Now that's a game.

Attached: images.png (232x217, 6.87K)

just my experience of Automata. It has about 2 hours or so of good content. Really flashy and etc. But other than that it is like 10-20 hours of running between a few lame hub-worlds. Most of the game is just running from point a to point b to activate the next cutscene. "Dazzling" is a good way to describe it because it has great aesthetics music and stuff. But the game itself isn't very good.

>FFV
my nigger

Literally just got this for PC the other day. Don't know much about it except that the main bitch is a robot that everyone wants to fuck. What am I in for? Any tips?

I'm at the end of playthrough 2 and it's a very bland game.
I like the story of machines vs androids but the gameplay is boring and the open world was very unnecessary since it's empty.
the OST is nice but that's it

you're correct

2B is literally one of the hottest game designs of the last ten years, at least

get used to killing the cute bobble-head toy robots because the game is severely lacking in enemy design variety. That sounds wanky as fuck but it is a big problem in this game.

9sex is better

please elaborate. I find it hard to believe you actually think Nier Automata is the best game in history.

I don't typically do side quests and I rush through main stories all the time, I think I beat Automata in 2 days and it was a ride for the first playthrough if you do that.

i disagree because i am not gay
everyone has a game they think is the best in history, whats yours