You didn't hunt it

You didn't hunt it

Attached: communityIcon_rytwu14ct8071.png (256x268, 20.64K)

CB is the highest IQ weapon in the game
>uuuuh actually me running around and looking for a level 3 draw attack takes way more thinking
don't kid yourself

>IQ
Not an actual thing, stop buying into this garbage that normalizes eugenics.

whatever grandpa

T. typical bowgun user

In gen 4 or Iceborne Alatreon where you use savage axe. In gen 5 it revolves around SAED spam.

>le SAED spam meme
you didn't play the weapon

eugenics is good though? we'd have less retards like you

I can only ever use this or I feel like my dick shrinks

Attached: Hunting_Horn_Icon_White.png (281x281, 5.33K)

kys chud

The charge blade isn't nearly as iq dependent or complicated as people make it seem.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game that made SAED spam optimal.

Based musician

It's all relative
>if I just repeat a meme over and over it'll become true

OP here I'm trans btw

Depends on how you play. I play in pizza cutter mode, mostly.

There is a mountain of Kjarr Strongarm "ice" runs proving you wrong, but feel free to ignore them.

>mug guard point high IQ depth-
you press 2 buttons at the same time to block every attack in the game while also damaging the monster, and it also gives you a shortcut into your most powerful move that comes out insanely fast for the amount of damage it does.
The only people who think CB or any weapon for that matter is "high IQ" are people who started with 4U or later and probably thinks the 3ds or switch games are actually good, and also probably think speedrunners are good at the game.

>comes out insanely fast
it's sad watching a worldbab think he gets to have opinions, and clearly not even an icebornebab because even there monsters were too fast to just spam SAEDs against

Not with that, no.

Attached: Gunlance.png (694x520, 227.56K)

Me slash

Attached: axe you a question rathalos.jpg (600x600, 24.52K)

>because even there monsters were too fast to just spam SAEDs against

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is the purest, most soulful weapon in MH. If you didn't beat every monster with Lance, you didn't really beat the game

Attached: file.png (852x332, 171.93K)

>goes from the king of melee DPS to mexican jumping bean that dodges everything to lord of the seas back to mexican jumping bean that dodges everything to rhenoplos to impregnable fortress that counters everything to trash

Why is this weapon different in every game?