Player disconnects after getting hooked

>player disconnects after getting hooked
>game is tanked
how the fuck do you even have fun on this

Attached: gaybydaylight.jpg (2560x1440, 799.08K)

if you treat it like a horror game it's comfy and fun at night

Run a No Mither/Power Struggle build.

Attached: 1640334770005.jpg (1068x1152, 87.49K)

can you even have fun as a survivor?
you have to spend money to get fucking perks

How the fuck do retards find this game scary? is pressing space on a genny really that engrossing?
This is the most boring game I have ever played. It seems like most people use it for a chatroom and playing dress up with the characters.

>M rated game about murdering people
>Characters in the game swear
>No voice chat and theres a fucking SWEAR FILTER?

You can more freely play perkless as Survivor and succeed than Killer. It's definitely a disadvantage to not have all the stronk perks, but game-knowledge is far more important.
Not to mention that fhere's a ton of fantastic, free Survivor perks (beyond the Bloodpoint grind which is awful) in the form of BT, DH, Adrenaline, Sprint Burst, Unbreakable, Lithe, WGLF, etc. compared to Killers who get pretty badly shafted on that front, with mostly just Tinkerer, Thanatophobia and Nurse's Calling.

It's not a swear filter, it's an everything-filter
>still can't type "Yun-Jin" btw

whos the best one to play as? i did meg thomas because of the other posts i read. any good guides at gitting gud?

Haven't played the game for a while, heard boil over was made a cancerous build to go against on maps with many high spots, especially on map from resident evil. How bad things are right now?

>Jump into game as movie villain.
>4 minorities from California run around and use flashlights on you, blinding your screen and forcing you to drop the person you just chopped up.

Attached: 1652085228318.webm (1280x720, 363.85K)

all of you are low mmr

you are literally only bronze-4 psychological clown rank, where as I'm bingo-dingus-bango 80's horror-IV slasher masher crystal lake jump-scare master.

>killer camps hooks

Attached: 1637272632792.jpg (275x314, 15.54K)

The moment someone flash-lights me, I make their life a living hell.

>3 survivors crowd around hook
>y u camp???????

I'd say Bill is the best one to go for first since Borrowed Time is crucial in a lot of scenarios, which you've probably experienced first hand (Getting unhooked only to get downed instantly by a camping killer), and Unbreakable is amazing too though probably not /as/ much if the killer's closer to your level. After that, most of the free ones are solid picks. Dwight's great for Bond which lets you see what your teammates are doing.
David is great for both Dead Hard and WGLF, the latter of which can help reduce the grind a lot since it's the surv perk that pretty much multiplies your Bloodpoints (by 1.25x per stack).
Claudette's good for both Empathy and Self-Care, though the latter's a bit of a noob trap.
In general though, just think of the things you like doing or don't like doing, and look for things that can help support your 'strengths' or minimize your weaknesses.

>any good guides at gitting gud?
Otzdarva has some genuinely good newbie survivor tips which can give you a better idea of what you should be doing and when, but as a whole, you learn most just from experience. Don't be afraid to go down quickly in a chase, just try to learn what you did wrong and keep it in mind for the future.

I didnt even get a chance to say goodnight Any Forumsomething or others and i got remotely zapped until this morning, and then anothoer hour after that until now. Was around when that pepe laughing about euronons being mad about something popped up

>how the fuck do you even have fun on this
you dont
you should know better than to play shit games

>Your power is you can turn invisible but when you're close to a player you sometimes turn visible again briefly ha ha

Attached: K27_charSelect_portrait.jpg (260x360, 28.4K)

If they're literally facecamping, then sure. But as far as game etiquette goes, I'm just obligated to leave the hook until I find a player or a trace of a player. If I turn around and there's literally scratch marks in view or I hear foot steps, I have no reason to play dumb and leave the hook area.

If players are stupid enough to immediately rush the hook as soon as you put them up thats fair game

Can't have a classic slasher experience without some sex content.

Attached: skimpy jane-4.jpg (1920x1080, 165.17K)

what

>dead hard
I bought that just now from the 2k thingy, will try to get borrowed time on bill now

worse wraith+worse freddy

Water your dream picks?

Attached: scissorman.png (765x900, 1.04M)

I'd advise saving Iridescent Shards and only buying perks from the weekly Shrine of Secrets you don't have the characters for, since Iris are far more limited than BP, but you do you.

what did he mean by this

Survivors have access to about 100 perks, but only about 10 of them really matter and are needed. Killers get more options.

>instead of dbd2 to fix the fact that the code has issues upon issues from 6 years of updates
>they make a different game that dies in a year
Every dev says the longer you support a game the more bugs you get, and this game was buggy at launch

Alright, and?
I was talking about the strong perks available off the bat from the free starting survivors/killers, where killers are pretty shit-outta-luck comparatively. Gets a bit better if you look at the ones available for console (who get Ace/Hag and Feng/Doctor for free too) since then you've got Ruin and Devour to play with as well.