Poor broke as fuck early 20s third worlder south american

>poor broke as fuck early 20s third worlder south american
>all i want is to leave my country and have a cute east asian(at least south asian gf)
>have to work my ass off til im like early 30s to do so because no overseas woman would pay or saviorfag a poor guy unlike many do for poor women in third world countries
Is there really no hope

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 628K)

stop watching so much anime and touch grace

Should OP kill itself?
Y or N

take a look at your family lineage and see if you have any european blood in you
if you do try to get an european passport

>touch grass

Attached: file.png (259x194, 83.06K)

dyslexia

COLLECT YOUR CANS CARLOS

Attached: B39CFB72-18E6-4687-A1A3-72A0B8AD6A7F.jpg (1119x1224, 336.29K)

Making a game is simple; a few characters, items, areas, and activities is even an MMO in a month.

No one cares about your subhuman problems.
ELS posters need to hang themselves.
Literally subhuman existence. The world would be so much better without South Americans.

>lose south American bumbums
No

You're probably stupid too

once i realized all those retarded simps on /vg/ are probably third worlders of this type everything started to make sense

My sisters left this third world south american country a few years ago. They have to work super hard on the countries where they are but they're managing to.
If they could you can.

Id want to talk with a femanon about fate PhotonR#558

Attached: 1651944323784.jpg (1125x2000, 2.09M)

>poor non-white
>early 20s
>south american

Good start, but your build needs some work to score higher on the blizzard niggometer.

Don’t get an Asian gf. They’re fuckin dumb or insane. Just get a white girl. I’m sure you’ll be able to get one no problem

why are south americans so mentally ill and pathetic?

listen snigger go watch sneedless and sncope oh yeah and dont forget to funky pop bereddit. yeah sneethe cope

last thing
benis :DDDDDDD

also you are a discord sntranny

Attached: formerly chucks.jpg (680x415, 59.71K)

I'm not south american but we're gonna make it hermanos

Age is a meme, just don't get fat and keep a clean haircut (if you're bald, shave it, bald patches makes you look old as fuck) and you'll still be able to enjoy a sexy asian cutie.

Attached: 1652533841825.png (285x256, 151.22K)

why are spics so fucking obsessed with asians i swear to god

why are 3rd worlders so obsessed with fate

Attached: 1590883596561.png (349x349, 185.73K)

spics ruined Any Forums

are they?
I think hes saying it because zoomers get cucked by millenials, women allways love men older than them sadly