Genshin Impact

Are you still enjoying the game?

Attached: 1652634199083.png (1080x1349, 733.76K)

I still love my wife Mona, yes.

She's pretty

I've quit all gachas.

No. I only continue because i'm a pathetic loser with no meaning or value in my life and i also started taking hrt recently.

I grow increasingly intolerant of cosplayers

yes but also no
this event's fucking retarded as shit, for one

I'd Impact her Genshin, if you know what I mean

>event where you get to raise your companionship exp
>when we still can't swap our teapot characters cause of "maintenance"
Every time I think they can't get any worse Mihoyo manages to do something even more retarded than the last time.

The mexican phenotype

I only play with my dick

>Are you still enjoying the game?
Yes but i'm still waiting for hydro mommy how long it would take?

Attached: 1649690660748.jpg (1440x1800, 225.34K)

The entire city of shanghai is under lockdown, they delayed an entire patch because of it

>narcissistic whore wearing the image of a fake woman to jew neckbeards out of their allowances

Imagine my shock.

I don't give a shit, they should've delayed this event too in that case. Also this lockdown excuse doesn't really work when other companies function just fine, it's Mihoyo's (or if you want to get more specific, Genshin team's) fault they didn't have any contingencies in place.

I don't try to treat Genshin like a hardcore MMO.
So I just play a few minutes a day.
So it's pretty hard to get burned out of the game.

As a casual side-game, it's very fun.

It's like the same as the drink mixing event. Which I liked.
Though, you can't change your tea pot characters. So... yeah. Half the event is not working.

THAT'S A MAN?

*Ayaka Impact

Attached: 1652408306546.jpg (1300x1835, 340.85K)

>Though, you can't change your tea pot characters
>So... yeah. Half the event is not working
yeah this is precisely what pissed me off lol, plus it's pretty pointless for me to begin with since my entire roster's maxed out

Nice cosplay

This picture is dumb.
Ayaka is a confirmed brocon who lusts for oniisama.

women will do anything to avoid getting a real job

>since my entire roster's maxed out
The only characters I don't have maxed friendship on are Diluc, Keya, Razor and Thoma. But I have less than zero interest in them.

Can confirm.
Fucked your mom last night.

My problem with this game is that the story content is too braindead easy and the endgame tryhard stuff basically requires you to whale to complete it (spiral abyss is boring as shit anyway, just fighting mobs on barren flat arenas)

No, I stopped playing 4 months ago. Started from day 1, but game just got extremely boring and repetitive.

Attached: 1645104857960.jpg (640x941, 88.77K)

Women owe me sex

OK retard

i wish i looked exactly like that

This. I don't understand morons who poop sock the game then complain there's nothing to do

I wish you did too.

Haven't played today and yesterday
first time I have missed playing it since Kazuha banner when I started playing the game

just rerun him already so that I won't have to kill myself jesus christ, I get Covid but how hard can it be

Quit it long ago because you can't save for 5* standards. Not falling for time trap.

based
fuck wagie games

it's beautiful, life is beautiful