Cut content, secrets, easter eggs thread. Which games has the most interesting cut content or secrets?

Cut content, secrets, easter eggs thread. Which games has the most interesting cut content or secrets?

Attached: emerald-herald-child.webm (1280x720, 221.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bioshock.fandom.com/wiki/BioShock_Infinite_Removed_Content
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not only has its model not been dumped but it got its place stolen as the Apex Predator of the game's main hunting ground by Rathalos

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108.53K)

Halo 2
Half Life 2
A lot of 2's

Is that DS2, Forest of Fallen Giant? Wtf am I looking at?

Bioshock infinite is gonna blow your fucking mind.

bioshock.fandom.com/wiki/BioShock_Infinite_Removed_Content

Warcraft 3. I’m not including the constant reference-check that is WoW in this. Because I have taste.

Did you know that Mario 2 is actually a japanese game called Doki Doki Panic?

>Dark Souls
>You were going to go back in time and meet a young Witch Beatrice, but it was cut
>Dark Souls 2
>You were going to go back in time and meet a young Shanalotte, but it was cut
How did this happen twice?

DS2 was supposed to have time travel plot. When you meet emerald herald first time, she knows you but you don't know her, but you later time travel where you meet her as a child.

Attached: Unused Colossus Pholux.jpg (503x370, 41.89K)

I knew about this for a while, but I only recently learned that Doki Doki Panic was based on a scrapped version of SMB2.

Just Cause has the best easter eggs.

Attached: Manners [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Flm6tm1.webm].webm (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Attached: Portal-Xen.jpg (2000x1000, 142.19K)

So am I crazy when I say that granny in intro is Shanalotte, but her older version?

You are, those grannies are firekeepers who have retired. Firekeepers have no purpose in ds2 anymore

Shanalotte is referred to as the last firekeeper.

i bet my ass it's gonna come out that ER had time travel in its plot at one point too

Still mad.

Attached: 1437332327804.png (500x750, 381.35K)

Yes, but...
Granny says
>But one day you will stand before its decrepit gates, *without really knowing why*

When you get King's Ring, Shanalotte says
>Bearer of the curse, if you are to be the next monarch, then, one day, you will walk those grounds..
*without really knowing why*

Why do they say this exact line?

It's likely dlc will be about time travel or going into dreams (memories ds2 style). Farum Azula already has time travel with the dragon boss.

Guys get this, Alucard spelled backwards is Dracula.

>Olimar
>O Ri Ma in Japanese
>Ma Ri O backwards