Whats the point of living after your 30s

whats the point of living after your 30s

Attached: dude.jpg (640x619, 39.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxRFQ_333_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats a nice hat

>whats the point of living

to completely lose touch with reality and get crushed by a mack truck as you walk down the interstate one night

whats the point of living

What doth life

An NFL player literally died doing just that about a month ago

As a woman? None

As a man? Everything

Do people on Any Forums even realize the psychological/Emotional/physical changes that the female mind/body experience daily/yearly?

Why would you even want to be a female? We are the blessed gender despite the hardships we go through and the blatant misandry that society is set up for on purpose for profit.

You are taking the male gender for granted. When shit collapses in a society(Can be anything), men can easily just drift and go his own way. We are not obligated to save anything or anybody anymore we fucking WON.

Feminism has freed us. Now you can just have fun in life without pressure from family/women/friend to get in a relationship. Now you can do hookups/fuck hookers if you want.

Or if you wanna be celibate that's fine too no pressure. Find hobbies to enjoy because unlike women, we CAN find things do enjoy that doesn't relate to society. You all forget a female's one weakness - Her need to be connected to society at all times.

Men don't need this so you are blessed.

Attached: 1648049314509.jpg (500x500, 43.82K)

To outlive the boomers that ruined our world.

To hate on those younger than you

Whats the point of living after 18?
High school was the best part of your life, now you've got uni and other bullshit adult shit to deal with

I'm giving it until 50. After that, when you're body really starts to fall apart, that's when I'll do myself in if I'm still around.

To watch your children continue to grow up and eventually start families of their own and support them as the elder patriarch.

Continuing to enjoy your life

You know when you buy a game and play it, finish it and move on?

Why don't you just delete it from your steam library for good?

For women, life ends at 30.

For men, life begins at 30, granted that you've got your shit together in your 20s.

the only point of life is gaming and eating which you can do until the day you die.

To die

Well technically you're supposed to spread the good news of salivation through Jesus Christ but technically no there is no point in living unless your incredibly wealthy

I always wondered if 20 would be the last shred of greatness, but I still feel 18.

I just turned 30 last month.
And I'm in extremely good physical shape.
I also get told all the time that I look like I'm 18 years old.

So yeah, being 30 sucks. But I worry more about it once I start going gray and get wrinkles.

You have to be 18 to post here, Jayden

>You all forget a female's one weakness - Her need to be connected to society at all times
yeah but i'd say that being connected to society and socializing regularly is important. being charismatic and networking with lots of people regularly is very rewarding and so rewarding that just knowing the right people could completely turn your life around and set it up for the rest of your life. but why do all that when you could just be a schizoid and avoid everyone all the time

because you get money and money buys everything

Your brain is fully developed and you can just relax.

Tell me why, given life, we are meant to die?

Same as before 30s, playing video games.

What is the point of living if you dont even have a purpose in life?

Men need to reset and going out and being social once in a while isn't bad.

Women need it ALL THE TIME.

at this point all im hanging on foor is to see FromSoft burn to the ground while they milk their only game far too many times and get laughed out of the industry. I wanna watch FRAUDZaki cry

Attached: 1651449367716.jpg (1280x720, 74.54K)

Very cool post, very cool.. anyways sauce?

I'd honestly feel embarrassed with myself if I did this

Are you 12 or something?

So this is the type of people that make hate thread for elden ring all day long. Make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxRFQ_333_Y

This is me, im 34.

Awesome, I'll turn 30 after two months and get confused for 22 :Dd I can larp as a zoom zoom whenever I want

I remember dreading the 30s when I was in my 20s, but it will happen eventually.

What is the fucking point of living?

Attached: Meteion_from_Final_Fantasy_XIV_screenshot.png (614x768, 453.44K)

To die in battle and be carried by Valkyrie to Valhalla.

>What is the fucking point of living?

Unlike other hobbies you can still play vidya in your 80s so I don't get what you're bitching about here

22 and kind of dreading it. It'll feel like I was never meant to be that old, but I've accepted every other age so far.

I’m going to be a wizard in 10 months and emotionally I feel like I was diagnosed with cancer

Where is the sauce in your reply?

uni was hands down the best part of my life, where you some kind of friendless loser?

>nobody brought up women
>spergs about women anyway
god get laid already or kill yourself

I think it’s probably to either get rich or have a family. doing anything else seems pointless after like 25.

you will never be-a woman wahoo!!!

but can you play vidya with OTHERS in your 80s?
and talk to them about t like you WERE in the 80s?
yeah no

Well you see user, clearly you live a life dedicated to The Lord Jesus Christ and his many teachings

To enjoy the privilege of feeling your flesh suit decay slowly but surely with each passing year, to experience new pains and mental anguish you never before knew.

Has the internet in general contributed to our collective fear of aging? There are teenagers out there who are praised for being teenagers.

Unless something physically intesive like VR becomes mainstream I'll still be shitposting at kids in online games 50 years later