Send a cuss word in PSN messages

>send a cuss word in PSN messages
>get banned of off the whole system, all the games i have bought, all the progress i've made on them is now deleted forever because of a cuss word
What do these motherfuckers want? Everyone to act like some kind of a fucking robot? Just ban my fucking messaging then you fucking Japanese retards.

Attached: 42r.png (1098x442, 57.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AaIydOtsMW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can reduce it down into a ""cuss word"" as if to disingenuously imply you simply said "fuck" in passing to a friend, but I think we all know what you really said

what are you implying? i literally just called someone noob and trash that's not even a cuss word tbf, yea they ban for that

what does it matter? its still just a cuss word

i didn't even say a cuss word read my comment above

>agree to terms of service that say if you mistreat others then you'll get banned
>mistreat others
>get banned
>"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING THOUGH"

Attached: 1651350689461.gif (500x391, 2.05M)

this is why nobody talks online any more

Attached: cirno shake.gif (340x340, 276.92K)

That's such a bullshit, boomer mentality.

youtu.be/AaIydOtsMW8

I literally wanna block my ability to message people because on a new account im still doing it because i cannot control myself, soon enough my ps5 will get banned too cause these retards who make the rules act like they live in a glass ball

dont you get tired of regurgitating this cock sucking shit logic like a braindead npc?

Lmao.
Getting hate mail always makes me laugh, even better now if people are getting banned for it too.

part of the transitional period between childhood and adulthood is learning how to control yourself

try writing an actual argument against it, you'll have all day after all since you won't be playing on your PS5

Kill yourself or die of cancer

>TRANNY NIGGER TRANNY NIGGER TRANNY NIGGER
>NOOOO why did I get bann-ACK

Attached: ack.png (880x593, 455.31K)

what is? accountability? honoring the promises you made? respecting other people's property?
how are these boomer ideals? boomers are all entitled retards that would absolutely renege on an agreement they made if they thought it was beneficial

Do this all the time. Best part is they actually send you an automated message if your report was valid.

wtf are you talking about

If you don't want trouble don't break the rules. Not everywhere is Any Forums where the mods ban you for 3 days and kiss your penis retard

>What do these motherfuckers want?
Thought control. leftism is incapable of existing without mass censorship.

just do pc gaming. on GOG you can buy DRM free games. you pay and then you can download an installer that you can save and install unlimited amounts of times on unlimited amounts of times on any computer, without needing any sort of internet or authentification

I don't say that cringe shit outside Any Forums + im not american i don't think about trannies and n words 24/7 like you

>not being allowed to call somebody a nigger over psn messages because they invaded you in dark souls is leftist thought control and censorship

Attached: 45394639.jpg (700x700, 85.02K)

immaterial rights stand in complete opposition to material rights

I'm glad I don't play online shit anymore. Saying "gg hf" and "gg wp" was common curtsey. It takes an especially twisted mind to turn this into a bannable insult.

>Is it possible that people are tired of my constant faggotry?
>Nah, it must be a conspiracy of those evil leftists!

Attached: 1408797326223.jpg (631x480, 111.51K)

Yes.

Bruh, You're suppose to just lick the boot not shove it down your throat.

Lmao why is everyone here talking about blacks and n words? I didn't call anyone like that im not american i don't think about that bs 24/7, i literally just got banned for calling someone trash and a noob all these things have banned me temporarily multiple times and now perma

I don't have any sympathy for OP getting banned from online because he probably deserved it, but the fact that they can just steal all of your single player games for something you did online is absolute fucking horseshit and you're a retard if you defend it. They're not even trying to hide the fact that you don't actually own any of your digital games in the slightest. Imagine if Sony broke into your house and stole all of your physical games off your shelf just because you said nigger online.

Who even plays anything online outside of PC nowadays, 2bh.

>I don't have any sympathy for OP getting banned from online because he probably deserved it,
No I did not, they're scum

>gaming on a console
you deserve nothing less lol

Attached: 1649200947104.png (1080x1973, 539.2K)

You broke the same rule multiple times after multiple warnings and temporary bans. It is nobody's fault but your own for being a shit-flinging ape who can't stop himself from acting out. You couldn't handle the responsibility of acting like a normal human being and were removed. It'll happen again if you make another account and break the rules. What are you looking for, exactly? Nobody has any sympathy for you.

Attached: 1640229355950.jpg (374x396, 72.55K)

How old are you, honestly? 14?

>assuming the "n word" was said when console makers have banned for far less.
I bet you say the same when a black guy assaults an elderly white man lol

Attached: 1639201136888.png (2048x1328, 1.55M)

Based. That's what you get for playing multiplayer games, and for interacting with other people at all.

>Go to a place
>Start acting like a giant sperg
>Cry because you got thrown out and the establishment doesn't want to do business with you any more
What the fuck did you think was gonna happen you dumb shit