Mario Strikers Battle League

youtu.be/fH2Cqiketkk
youtu.be/nHv38P_i6JU

>even NORMALFAGS are doomposting

I'm not saying the game will flop or that it will be complete garbage, that would be posting in bad faith. However it has become apparent that it will be yet another disappointing and a soulless Mario sports title. I can't believe I can type this without the slightest ounce of irony but I lived long enough to see Mario Strikers being stripped away of all its soul and become just another tame Mario sport game instead of being its own thing. You'd think that they'd improve upon aspects of the previous game like they did from Smash Football to Charged Football, but a 15 year hiatus apparently means to throw everything that made your series stand out down the gutter and instead aim for a soft-reboot more in tune with Nintendo's modern guidelines.

Time to pretend being excited for post-release dripfeed content and hoping it will at least be free (it won't, just like the online mode)

Attached: full_roster.jpg (1080x587, 232.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXBWAjxioSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no Daisy
I will NOT buy your Mario spin-off game

I knew it would be shit when bare princess bellies, sidekicks, and Kritter were removed, but nobody listened to me. Pretty sure it'll be moderately successful though since Switch-era brand loyalty is insane.

Attached: Junkie Joe.jpg (480x360, 12.48K)

>I'm not saying the game will flop or that it will be complete garbage
I will. Reminder that:
>it doesn't need to be fast
>it doesn't need to be violent
>it doesn't need to separate itself from other Mario sport games
>it doesn't need to have sidekicks
>it doesn't need to have Kritter/Kremlings as goalies
>it doesn't need to have different stadium locations
>it doesn't need to have spacious stadiums
>it doesn't need to change the terrain type
>it doesn't need Daisy, Petey, Diddy in the base roster
>it doesn't need to have more than 10 characters
>it doesn't need to have character soundtracks
>it doesn't need to have impactful sound effects
>it doesn't need the electrified skeleton animation
>it doesn't need a stylized menu or UI
>it doesn't need to show character tummies
>it doesn't need the Waluigi crotch
>it doesn't need characters to have personalities
>it doesn't need good singleplayer content
>it doesn't need good online servers
>it DOES need paid, post release updates advertised as DLC

No one in his right mind can defend any of these. Either they are paid (which is not surprising) or have been mind-raped so much that dicksucking Nintendo is the only thing they can do to alleviate the suffering. I have been telling you from day 1 and will continue to do so until and even after release. Remember what they took from you

Attached: removed_content.png (750x650, 158.73K)

Can anyone even deny the existence of the mandate at this point?

Attached: Mandate.jpg (3624x3556, 1.96M)

>it doesn't need to be violent
>it doesn't need the electrified skeleton animation
its just as violent as the original, there wasnt any blood or the like there either.

>it DOES need paid, post release updates advertised as DLC
was the DLC for Mario tennis and Golf paid? cuz im sure it wasnt.

at least do your research right, you idiot, if it werent for the fact that the rest of it is correct i would kicked you in the balls.

For me it was the low-energy, I mean even without comparing it to Charged Rosalina tackling Luigi was devoid of impact. Anyone seeing this and pretending the game was on the same tone as the previous titles was in essence delusional or coping

I kneel

Not even kidding, why are mandate deniers so prevalent on this board? You have to be blind to miss the uniform style so many Mario games and merchandise are conforming to, and genuinely retarded to miss that one interview where they're confirmed for at least one of the spinoffs. Are they shills? Contrarians? Or twitter tourists doing damage control for the Big N?

i would go with 'retards', as simple as that...

if it means still gobbling up this generic blandness Mario has become, i hope they just cancel the movie altogether, its gonna suck even worse than SANEK the weredwarf would have.

I don't think there are mandate deniers anywhere. all I've seen is people being annoyed with people spamming about it

>leaves out how mario odyssey lets you dress up mario

gee i wonder why you left that out nigger

those are the deniers, dude.

if they know the mandate is real and its actually fucking over with Mario as a franchise, they should be more vocal about it, not shutting people up out of 'fear'.

>it doesn't need to have Kritter/Kremlings as goalies
I can live with out them, but fuck Boom Boom.

Are these threads just Mandate-schizo circlejerks now?

out of fear of what, man?
It's as you said, the Mario franchise is already over, and I've made peace with the fact that all the soul has been sucked away and Mario is just the corporate mascot and nothing else.

We're not starved for games anymore either, there are better platformers out there, better sports games, and better RPGs. No need to whine about it on an anonymous image board when you can just move on and be an adult about it.

If Nintendo can get away with selling a sequel with half the roster, half the style and none of the soul, they will. Nintendo fans will gobble shit up regardless.

This is the company whose first Mario Party had 8 boards and the most recent has 5.

did you saw the quotes? fuck if i know what these idiots would be fearing over.

and no, just saying 'fuck this shit' is beyond wrong, even fucking disney lets people do weird ass stuff with Mickey mouse every once in a while, even today. theres no fucking reason for Mario to be 'just the corporate mascot' and shutting people up is not gonna help people either... idiot.

Don't most MPs, even the good ones, have 5-6?

>now
They have been like this since February kek

True, but the most recent one was supposed to be a remastered version of previous Mario Party boards and they could only be bothered to make 5 of them. How lazy.

>Leaves out games like Super Sluggers and Dream Team

Don't you ever get tired of posting this biased bait?

Golffag here, the writing was on the wall with aces. Don't make the same mistake I did, Nintendo sports is DEAD

Why does every game get a couple of obsessed schizos leading up to its release nowadays?

>Man the Switch gave Nintendo such an ego, now they can get away with anything!
>So soulless, it was never like this in the Wii U da-
youtube.com/watch?v=PXBWAjxioSU

Oh wait, this game was on a failing console. Yet despite this Nintendo didn’t make it good and it’s in fact worse than any of the Switch’s Mario spin-offs. Damn, narrative IMMEDIATELY ruined!

So let the “normalfags” doompost. We know the game will still sell well thanks to kiddies and casuals, so Nintendo will make more games like this anyways. They might as well go back to Power Tennis, Toadstool Tour, Charged & Super Slugger. Those games are considered the “best” in their franchises anyway and the modern games won’t please them, so why bother complaining about the new titles?

Attached: worse than nintendo’s current gaas sports games.jpg (534x768, 195.36K)

The least they could've done is replace them with more fitting enemies

Attached: Super_Mario_Party_-_Walleye.png (318x318, 56.13K)