This is objectively their best, Sekiro is a really close second

This is objectively their best, Sekiro is a really close second.

Attached: ds3.jpg (1280x720, 197.91K)

What's wrong? Got filtered by bloodborne so hard you have to play the watered down version of it instead?

Why not both?
Bloodborne is their best game and I bought a psquadruple on 2 separate occasions just to play it, but das3 is also magnum opus tier, and the bosses are unmatched

Attached: 1605705344660.jpg (3577x2686, 3.68M)

no i haven't played it yet because i do not own a playstation and won't buy one just for bb, it looks good though and i'd like to play it, but based on what i saw of it, it doesn't look like it's better than ds3 or sekiro

DS3 is great, only souls game i liked enough to do NG+ (went up to +3 or +4, one with randomized enemies and another with randomized fog gates)

It's definitely not thier best, but I don't understand why Any Forums hates it so much. Lots of viable unique builds and really good pvp. Had a lot of fun doing a no death run. I thinks it's better than ds2 and of course ER.

ER was a huge letdown

DS1>Elden Ring>Sekiro>Trash>DS3=DS2

Attached: ds2vsds3.jpg (551x202, 73.26K)

how fucking retarded do you have to be to like elden ring but not DS3

>and the bosses are unmatched
Areas themselves are meh to shit tier
Weapon movesets are literally a DOWNGRADE compared to DaS1, lest so BB or DaS2 or ER
Literally the only reason to play is several pretty cool bosses

who tf ares about weapon movesets

Too easy and casual for my tastes. It's flawed, fundamentally. You can have decent fun with it if you're say around 85 iq however.

>who the fuck cares about what you use for your entire playthrough

>watered down version that has better rpg mechanics, more weapons and armour, better pvp, better combat, more diverse levels
huh

Why do FROMdrones keep calling Sekiro a souls game when it plays nothing like one?

Why do literal retards like you keep seething about Sekiro for like 3 years now?

Sekiro shits all over Dark Soulless 3
God I hate 3babs

Same but I also think sekiro is just Okay and underperforms compared to actual Action games

lmao shut up retard

Attached: souls.png (517x492, 245.57K)

But Sekiro is great. What's there to be angry about? Quit projecting.

>Linear roll fest
Top fucking kek

>Elden Ring at S
your opinion officially does not matter

>elden fart
>s
Jesus

Fixing:
>S: Bloodborne, Elden Ring, Dark Souls 2
>A: Demons Souls
>B: Dark Souls 1, Sekiro
>C: Dark Souls 3

>Where do we put these areas? Just place them one after the other, no one will notice.
>What enemies do we use? A bunch of little guys in large hats who cling to walls, we can put them everywhere and then use them as filler in our next game. Maybe add some hollows as well, just make sure that they rush the player fast enough that they can still get an attack off even if their poise is low.
>Are we actually going to add poise for the player? Maybe add some kind of hyperarmor several months into the game but otherwise don't make the attribute do anything.
>Do we need to fully foreshadow the bosses and give them interesting movesets? That wouldn't let us place them wherever we want to like placing the final boss in a cathedral in the middle of the game and giving them actual movesets would mean working on a learning curve, just make their movesets flashy but time it so the player can rollspam through it
>Do we need any color? No just make everything a sort of murky brown, don't even let the player make their character colorful in any way.
>Do we fully model the helmets? We don't have enough time for that, just leave the eyeholes as indentations or have flat metal texture behind the visor.
>Do we add powerstancing? No, in fact just remove most of the attacks on left-handed weapons entirely.
>Do we let the player cut tails off of dragons? NO THAT IS VERBOTEN, YOU MUST TAUNT THE PLAYER WITH WEAPONS THAT REFERENCE HAVING BEEN MADE FROM THE TAILS OF DRAGONS!
They were using the game as a cover to make assets for an entirely different game.

How can a tier list be this based and this retarded at the same time?

Best sense of adventure of any From game, which is the main reason to play them. Keep seething DS3zoomers

filtered

i'm fully convinced at this point that you have severe brain damage or some kind of mental illness

i finished sekiro, ds1 and ds2. god help me i'm actually considering buying a ps5 to play bb and demon souls