How much of the video game market do they own?

How much of the video game market do they own?

Attached: F500-2021-BlackRock.jpg (850x566, 296.59K)

are these the jews that own half of america?

It's a real life evil coorporation that's actively destroying America yet no one cares.
I blame the internet.

>half
>only america

Because nobody in the country cares, it’s like asking anybody if they know the fat leonard scandal, the biggest military corruption case in the navy.

I'm almost impressed by how transparently evil their name is.

It’s because they live ignorant about BlackRock’s existance.

It is one of those big companies that normal people havent heard of but everyone on Any Forums knows about that secretly owns all the other big companies in the world. Basically a small group of people with evil interests who pull the puppet strings on every corporation that exists.

It's not just that. People simply don't care and if they did what could they do? Fight the world? How do you do that? You try to fight any of these corporate or government entities and for the rest of eternity you have the military on the fucking streets.

Man, these Jews sound like the strongest, smartest, craftiest, most amazingest people in the history of the universe.

0% No one in any of these threads has ever posted any proof.

Everything

Attached: 1637691546017.png (1672x728, 307.13K)

you're just a bigot, also unions are literal fascism

Attached: blackrock.jpg (317x397, 23.87K)

Those are the jews considered the fourth branch of power.

Attached: 1625122962959.png (1310x871, 132.76K)

Imagine shilling for a comically evil villain corp for free.

It is similar to Alphabet inc.

Google is not its own company, it is actually owned and operated by Alphabet Inc.

But what does Alphabet inc do? They own all the companies.

Alphabet inc owns Google, YouTube, FitBit, Nest, Kaggle, Motorola, and many more.

BlackRock owns even more than Alphabet inc.

Your post is like a tutorial on how to say "I'm a drooling retard who knows nothing about the world around me".

Attached: 1630518516782.png (1221x955, 274.4K)

So why are they pushing wokeshit so hard knowing that nearly everyone hates it and it's even causing Netflix and Disney to take bruises? Why can't they promote diversity and all that liberal shit without bashing whitey or promoting grooming?

>secretly owns all the other big companies
They don’t “own” all the other companies.
They just tempt them all with bribes.
I.E “I’ll buy 10% of your stock and give your company a good rating if you fulfill these standards”
The problem is their standards are blatant social engineering shit like ESG.

Imagine instantly and unquestioningly believing everything you hear because it fits somewhere in your opinions of existence.

is this the latest qanon foxnews thing?

market and societal manipulation
the correct places are not taking bruises
people voted against Trump, not for Biden.

Attached: 1630555548484.png (1521x821, 910.63K)

Not in the slightest. Leftists actually hate them even more than the right. They're the main reason rent is so high.

Attached: 1645258098242.png (1819x980, 1.68M)

I know that, but wouldn't gentle manipulation be more effective than promoting blatant division, or are they a more insidious parasite?

Do you think the non-jewish capitalists are your friends, and will let you have a home for free while making slaves of everyone else?

The gentle manipulation age is over.
They are deep ingrained now, they don't need to be gentle.

Attached: 1649176140057.png (1350x652, 69.94K)

>American company
>Literally called Black Cock

Who fucking writes this shit?

They crashed btc and tether, made a killing on shorting and now have significant longs in place for btc. Its quiet insane the pull they have. No idea why they are pushing woke shit. I guess money loss doesnt matter when they can bend the rules to basically make infinite money

Attached: 1633737334986.png (1883x1463, 923.72K)

They're not even being subtle about it

Attached: ice black cube.jpg (1200x675, 124.8K)

BlackRock is one of the top 6 shareholders of Microsoft.
I keep forgetting how many fags from other sites flock here

Attached: 1652464823199.jpg (511x457, 17.4K)

>blackrock
they should change their name to black cock and americans will love them!

I think they overestimated their ability to twist humanity. All they did was create a generation of young men who resent a neglectful society.

Now.
Years ago they were. Its basic infiltration tactics.

So, all of you internet warriors who spend all day every day decrying and railing against these people: are you ever going to actually do anything about it, or are you content to wallow in your pain and pathos screaming "FUCK DA WORLD!!" because you're so afraid and out of shape to resist these demons ripping apart your souls and society?

At the same point they created the most easy to manipulate mass group of people in the planet.
Look how many people obey blindly what the media tells them, the incredible fast made vax, the anti russia, the nazi rhetoric etc.
Not even blind catholics are this mindless

Attached: 1629394127256.png (602x866, 355.88K)

>now have significant longs in place for btc
Sauce plox. Also this is videogames

Attached: 1585322200897.png (258x313, 92.78K)

you're really quick on the uptake, huh?

What do you expect me to do? I have been redpilling people about the jews evil machinations but I only get called an Incel that should touch grass.

When has humanity ever not been easy to manipulate? The vast majority of people have always been mindless drones.

>most focus on how to make cash

Attached: 1650483906401.png (224x132, 48.19K)

Twitter made it much easier.

Can't really do anything when feds can see and hear you through basically every electronic device. The time to do something was decades/generations ago, that's why they pushed the red scare shit so hard at the time. The age of heroes is over. We're in the gayest possible cyberpunk dystopia and I don't even have an AI gf

Attached: 117c8b.jpg (680x416, 28.13K)

They don't have to own much, but can just invest and have an effect.

It's weird how I've been browsing Any Forums almost every day for over 10 years and only recently have I noticed this company start being talked abut. Now I'm looking at the archives it seems it didn't start until around 2021 and every other mention of blackrock before then was about anime or WoW locations.

>gentle manipulation
This works horrifyingly well. There's a science behind it, called Nudge Theory. Pretty much every organization uses it now to get people to change their habbits. It can be very difficult to spot, so just know it's everywhere now due to its success.

go back to Any Forums

Attached: 1637427543164.png (1527x610, 686.72K)

I make wagies lives hard

People were always easily manipulated, but now we have a way to dissent and scrutinize thanks to the internet.
Although you could argue that the internet existing now gives people no excuse to believe the bullshit, especially after the "fiery but mostly peaceful protest" bullshit from 2020, but keep in mind that social media platforms have been conspiring to suppress truthful information that is inconvienent to their narrative.

>jews evil machinations
Have you tried taking the actual redpill instead?

Attached: i told you bro.png (500x826, 210.33K)

How is that any different? Outcome is the same.

Bitcoin crashed because it peaked idiot.
When you have celebrities making commercials about how should buy Bitcoin that’s when you know it’s over.
If you had bought a Bitcoin around when all those celebrity commercials were made you would have lost 21,000$ by now.
Literally buying at the top.

Tether was also doomed to fail because they claimed liquidity equal to all USD in circulation, then surpassed that.

>this thread has been pruned or deleted

You only believe this because they project that image and hide the opposite. If anything the internet in general made it much harder for humanity to be as easily manipulated.