I kind of liked the last fights

Attached: 180c5bb61f921-e914CE85C882CDB1E88.7C56F3B895456165_message_423061711132710_1652584809112.jpg (1920x1080, 385.93K)

Would have been better if you had torrent.

the hate for this fight is so fucking overblown. it's good.

>it's good.
>huge enemy that constantly swims and flies out of range while launching three different simultaneous ranged attacks just because
No, it's shit, not nashandra or aldia-tier shit but the worst they've put out in a long time.

I like them both, doing coop more has made me appreciate the Elden Beast more, but I kind of like bosses that actively avoid the player.
It's strange that Radagon resists so many kinds of damage, I usually just go into that fight with a blunt weapon just so he dies relatively quickly.

Radagon is the best boss in the game, probably my favorite in the series. Elden Beast is really cool and compliments him well, Radagon is super in your face while Elden Beast is cowardly and runs aways a lot.

No, it's bad

damn people are really gonna say this boss is good now
fromsoft can get away with literally anything
they're just testing how shit they can make something and still sell

Attached: 1652224093499.jpg (1024x956, 123.16K)

god this boss is so shit. the entire last third of the game just felt underwhelming to me

Beat it first try. Healed more during the Radagon phase than Beast phase. It was a good fight.
He never used Elden Stars though.

It's not shit or anything, but it's annoying and not fun. It's very satisfying to smack him and listen to his body crack and shatter I'll give them that, and it's better than a lot of the other fights you get handed to you in the later half of the game, but that's more of a critique of how shit the post-capital is than a measure of Elden Beast's quality. It's just a bigger let down after the quality rose again with both Godfrey and Radagon, you think you're going to be given something actually really good to go out on, but then you just get some meh random fuck-off space flea from the deep dark. It felt to me the same way Lord of Cinder did, where you have a really fucking cool first phase that fits into the lore of the setting really well, and then for the second phase, it's just Gwyn again. It's just a bit of a let down that's overblown into being treated like it's a personal attack and slap in the face instead of just a mediocre blown-glass whale with a stick.

Attached: YERRRRRRRR OUTTA HEREEEEEE.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

It's pretty bad man. It's beautiful though so if that's your metric for a good fight more power to you.

It's boring. Killed my enthusiasm for the finale of the game. I just don't want to fight him.

it wasn't that bad but god damn that tracking disco ball was cancer

Yep, it was decent, even easy, Radagon was way harder.

Just beat him and Radagon last night. On my last run Elden Beast, I shit you not, stayed out 9f range for a good 5 minutes while I'm running around the arena after him. Horribly designed boss. How the fuck am I supposed to kill him when I literally cannot do any damage? He calmed down eventually, but Jesus Christ, having him hit me with the triple ring jump MULTIPLE times while I'm desperately trying to close the distance for his last 10% of health was stomach turning.

This one grew on me. The holy resistance is bullshit though. It makes sense from a story prospective but it is pretty bullshit from an rpg prospective. The weapon you choose to use in these games kinda becomes a part of your character and any holy weapon is unusable on this un-optional boss

he's on the easier side [no stranger to that with from final bosses, they're always about that last-moment spectacle or meaningful depiction,] but he's big and cool, and the complaints about him swimming away are retarded, its piss easy to catch up to him and stay on his ass constantly even with my fat ass equip load, and he seems to take a fair bit of damage to compensate for the fact you can't be hitting him the entire time cause of it anyway

As a fight its bad. I entirely get what they were going for with it running from you like a bitch but its just not interesting to engage with.
It also does its rotation way to rigidly.

Woah an RPG when ACTUAL benefits and consequences for the attribute damage you deal dude to lore reasons makes it a bad rpg? Role-playing-game means more than just equipment and stats btw.

Very comfy fight. One of the best if not best in game. Trannies will disagree.

Attached: 1645340527105.png (601x677, 457.08K)

It was fine