What game are you waiting on to fill the void?

What game are you waiting on to fill the void?

Attached: istockphoto-618489818-640x640.png (640x360, 121.6K)

Elden Ring has been filling the void pretty well so far, but i'm coming to the end of that and need Silksong. FF16 as well, I guess.

Other Deltarune chapters and Silksong.

Both of which we don't even have a definitive time frame for release, so fuck me I guess.

pissfags need to die

dragons dogma 2
another proper mainline paper mario rpg

I just looked at the pipeline the other day, and Holy shit there is nothing. Everything coming up looks somewhere between painfully boring, and I might play it, but probably won't even stay interested to finish it.

fag

I'm waiting for motivation to play Tarkov again. I want to play but then when I launch the game I have no motivation to actually raid, so I just do hideout stuff, blast some scavs in offline factory and quit again

bug fables 2

bump

Nothing. There's fuck all releasing this year so I've got nothing to look forward to.

Bayonetta 3, Kao the Kangaroo also looks fun, like Spyro / Ty the Tasmanian Tiger with Sly Cooper combat. God of War Ragnarok as well, also Evil West looks cool.

A 6 plate deadlift

BotW 2
Mina the Hollower
Silksong
Deltarune

Bloodborne 2, but i know will never happen

Attached: 1568040521001.jpg (1140x755, 71.74K)

what void

gotham knights. Yes I know...

Mount and blade warband
Viking Conquest dlc

Attached: 1651773866563.png (617x676, 617.69K)

Disregard me i didnt even read the OP

Based enjoyer.

Attached: Radagon.jpg (1907x2160, 224.14K)

bump

Sunbreak in June, Live A Live and Xenoblade in July, Splatoon in September. Switch + PC is the place to be.