Now that the dust has settled, what could they have done to avoid this? Make invasions actually fun...

Now that the dust has settled, what could they have done to avoid this? Make invasions actually fun? Not neuter the replayability with mandatory copy-paste dungeons and bosses?

Also what is the best From game to date now?

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-115201_One UI Home.jpg (1080x1061, 176.03K)

>”We don’t want to include a difficulty selection because we want to bring everyone to the same level of discussion and the same level of enjoyment,” Miyazaki said. “So we want everyone … to first face that challenge and to overcome it in some way that suits them as a player.”
>The creator continued: “We want everyone to feel that sense of accomplishment. We want everyone to feel elated and to join that discussion on the same level. We feel if there’s different difficulties, that’s going to segment and fragment the user base. People will have different experiences based on that [differing difficulty level]. This is something we take to heart when we design games. It’s been the same way for previous titles and it’s very much the same with Sekiro.”

That is what Miyazaki said in 2018, before the release of Sekiro. And now? Miyazaki and FromSoftware betrayed their own core design philosphy and their core target audience with Elden Ring and its easy mode: The Spirit Ash Summon System. Mimic/Tirche+10 literally solo bosses and content, with me just standing there and doing nothing but watching. It might hurt to admit it, but FromSoftware sold out and casualized the souls genre, they are no longer the same FromSoftware we fell in love with and respected.

As if this wasn't bad enough, they add insult to injury by including LGBTQ+ propaganda and pandering via the removal of the mention of Sex (Male/Female) from the character creation menu and the status menu and replacing it with Body Type A and Body Type B. Why can't I select my Sex as Male/Female like I could in previous souls games?

It will only get worse from now on... Goodbye FromSoftware, I will miss you.

Attached: Goodbye, FromSoftware.webm (676x574, 1.26M)

They were paid to make this game it feels.

Lmao it's so forced.

Based opinion bub. You're not a fag

Nothing. It's a bad game, it's just long enough that it took normies a long time to drop it.

>Also what is the best From game to date now
You know the answer to that question.

Attached: 1637558066982.png (806x925, 543.88K)

>Now that the dust has settled, what could they have done to avoid this?
Nothing. 99.9% of people don't PvP in these games.
>beat game
>stop playing
Not shit numbers are dropping.

Why avoid it? A good single player game usually ends. Yes there's multiplayer, but the meat of the game is the single player. Multi is just a fun distraction.

>most people arent still playing a single player rpg after 3 months
crazy
still has 24hour peaks higher than ds3 ever peaked though

Nothing.
In fact it should have happened sooner.
This game is twice as long as it should be.

No shit it's dropped off. Most people either finished it, or people like me, who saw how shit it was and stopped playing it.

Attached: 1510663503046.png (403x448, 53.25K)

>PVP audience finally gets the message
Good. Thanks for the purchase, we told you to refund it when you first started crying about the PVP.

>Elden Reddit
Go back

Attached: Picsart_22-05-14_12-22-36-962.jpg (1152x1080, 246.16K)

>It's a bad game

Oh how the filter continues.

It's been like 3 months and it's a single player game. Most people have finished it by now. It will pick up again whenever the DLC is released.

made 3 different characters and havent beaten it yet.
It just becomes so fucking boring halfway through

Probably not a game aligned with your interests in the end. No use trying to force something that you aren't into.

Good, now that everyone has bought it, they can put it on psn in 5 months. Thanks for play testing.

user the dust wont settle until the next from game comes out.

I love when contrarians feel the need for attention so bad they start seething about games that filtered them and calls it bad when the general consensus is that it's good. Classic

Attached: 1651611105685.jpg (1890x1892, 1.19M)

It died because after every normalfag on the planet bought it due to GRR Martin, the dorito pope, and the gorillian video essays on YouTube and 10/10 reviews where people didn't even play past the tutorial most of the places and people that shilled it such as GRR Martin, video essays, and the 10/10 reviewers consistently shat on it after release. Yes it sold a lot but elden ring will have most likely officially killed from soft. They say they're working on armored core but normal fags would never buy that, their drones won't buy it, and now that GRR Martin hates from soft they don't have the game of thrones clout anymore. Their only choice is to continue making souls shit or die

Wojak posters don't realize a wojak became a greentext arrow in image form. Its always reflective instead of descriptive.

The fact that people are so desperate for YOU farming is absolutely pathetic. Not only is OP a faggot but a SPG is not gonna have 90% engagement after everyone had beat it. And still has 90K concurrent players steam and hundreds of thousands on every console. Stop using this faggot bait to garner discussion .

Attached: 4D3FA255-EC0B-4D68-84A8-D31B1681A2B4.jpg (586x574, 64.89K)

>100k instead of 900k
this game is fucking dead, amirite?

I don't even think normies know that the Game of Thrones guy was involved. It really isn't marketed with his involvement being a boon. Its sold as a FROM game.
You don't appear to be objective about this.

Once you beat the game there's no reason to play. It's not an mmorpg.

It was artificially good and it insist upon itself reddit
/Thread

I don't like Elden Ring, but this isn't a massive shock. It's been months and it's a single player game.

Attached: gitgud.jpg (537x585, 111.08K)

Yeah cause the advertising totally didn't have grr Martin stapled to it prior to its actual release where after he publicly said they butchered his fucking work they killed all their ads and replaced it with some 30 second bullshit and a voice over from some bitch saying she'll be da elden lord just like the niggers said we wuz kangs

You have the same lack of imagination as a liberal kek. Why is that? Why is your meme a repurpose instead of OC?

Why does Elden Ring reuse so many assets? Why does it copy paste so much content?

who filtered you?

Name one open world game that doesnt.

>corrupting the Silmarils meme
You are showing what types of media hangups you obsess over and don't realize it. You aren't corrupting a Tolkien meme in an ER thread on accident.
Advertising? I heard the game was up for pre-order from a friend and pre-ordered it that moment. I never saw advertising for ER.

It's too long to be replayable. Most people did 1 playthrough and called it good.

I hope from never does open world like this again, the world itself was a chore to explore. Bloodborne is still their best game.

which open world game do you play that doesn't have reused assets?

Don't lie... is beating ER your greatest accomplishment in life?

Absolutely nothing you’ve said is true. Why lie?

Thats how video games are done lad. the clouds and the bushes in Mario are the same asset just changed colors.
Its just something games do, you'll get it when you play more games.

what the actual fuck are you talking about, how do you get tolkien or silmarils from this

>saw how shit it was and stopped playing it
>still bought it

Attached: nani.png (632x734, 16.4K)

I hate clickbait nonsense so much

>Balance for PvP faster (RoB, BHS, Monnveil,2Nagi, Fingerprint, etc.)
>Fix the obvious exploits
>Make it so you can't swap gear mid combat
>Make it so you can get solo invaded if using a rune
>Add random Smithing Stones in empty, useless areas of the maps
>Nerf Mimic again
>Nerf Bleed
>Re-add the Deathbed Smalls you prude fucks
>No need to re-summon after killing a boss in the overworld
>Make the Quality infusion not useless

Its a repurpose of the Silmarils meme it was originally about Feanor. It being used in a thread shitting on Elden Ring having GRRM's involvement isn't an accident. user just doesn't know what weaponized autism is.

Attached: c6c80ac27bdedbcb2ea51b2b9b1e7bdb.jpg (474x533, 38.78K)

The general consensus is that it started off good, but fell off hard at the end. Sorry if that hurts you because you spend your time in the epic reddit echochamber.

cringe opinion

why would I care about other players in a fucking singleplayer game?

>cringe opinion

Attached: 1645467157491.png (700x700, 432.22K)

Its a single player game

Sounds like something you are trying to push, which aligns with what discord has been trying to push.
The second half was better was fine. All the copes about the second half come from people who never got there and is sourced off memes.
Its interesting to note that most shitposters can't use name labels to describe anything after Leyndell, they got filtered in Leyndell. They confuse Mountaintops for Snowfield because they don't realize they aren't the same places. These people are not to be trusted on game quality, they are talking about things they do not understand.

Why is that a surprise? It's a singleplayer game. This fucking "journalism" and people caring about literally numbers more than the game itself is why we can't have nice things anymore.