Linux Gaming Thread

What are you playing on Linux this glorious Sunday anons?

Attached: steam-deck-linux.jpg (1280x734, 143.54K)

Nothing, I uninstalled this piece of shit after Pathfinder: Kingmaker (which has a fucking NATIVE version) and Age of Empires: Definitive Edition had constant FPS drops. Linux is a better platform, for me, for everything EXCEPT gaming. There it's just a joke of random outcomes.

Unfortunate, I guess it just depends on what you play, so far 95% of the games I've tried have worked, albeit with slightly worse performance but they still work. It's come a long way.

Been playing Space Hulk myself.

Attached: spacehulk.jpg (2551x1440, 538.64K)

its errands day

Attached: 20220514184925_1.jpg (2560x1440, 579.59K)

anyone have the steam version of ffxiv and use the xivlauncher flatpak?
inb4
>steam version
yes i know but i bought it years ago and don't really have a choice now

Ar Tonelico 2. Is it ever safe to update my PCSX2? I don't want to break it again

Attached: 20220515_115054.jpg (4032x1908, 1.97M)

XIVLauncher piggybacks off the Steam version of FFXIV even if you aren't using a Steam service account, it should just work

unfortunately it doesn't just work for me
says it's launching the game and then xivlauncher closes and it just keeps running until i kill the processes

Which version of wine/proton you using?

>165 FPS on Windows
>45-90 FPS on Manjaro
>slightly worse performance

I expected it to run worse, not badly.

I started playing Legend of Grimrock. I never really played a dungeon crawler like this before but it's quite fun. I'm finding the spell system somewhat frustrating though, not actually being able to use the spell when you unlock it feels very tedious and trying out random rune combinations until I randomly luck out is ass.

whatever version the xivlauncher uses by default

Yea that sucks then, I get like 10-15% drop most times

how does nier run on linux?

which one?

Proton only exists because some autist wanted to play Nier on linux

automata

flawless

Been playing the "Age Of Hell" demo, its pretty sick but a bit janky, understandably. Hope it will get a native version since its based on gzdoom engine.

Attached: Screenshot_AgeOfHell_20220515_023457.jpg (2560x1440, 805.08K)

I'd be playing Elden Ring if my piece of shit TCL "smart" TV didn't randomly stop working.

>space hulk
Were you playing solo with "ai" or with people? What mission/level are you on? Gorgeous game but its pure torture the further you play with "ai".