How poetic. Robin is the one who’ll unironically will save the game

How poetic. Robin is the one who’ll unironically will save the game

Attached: A381B770-8C77-4A29-902F-2945724D7BF9.jpg (828x934, 418.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/a-call-for-communication-half-life-steam-group-passes-10-000-members
youtube.com/watch?v=BK8FktCxNp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm out of the loop what happened to TF2? what situation is the medic taking about?

the official matchmaking system is swamped with sniper bots that instakill everybody
rather than implement an anticheat - or, god forbid, nerf sniper - valve has elected to simply not do anything and ignore anybody who talks about it

tf2 has been fucked with bots for like 2 years now so some youtuber called for his audiance to yell at valve for some kind of update

I hate call for actions like this and they can be annoying but i dont care anymore i wanna play tf2 again

The bot situation that has been going on for like 2 years now.
IGN recently made an article about it and about how matchmaking is "literally unplayable" (that's a quote, and they're right), which gave it more mainstream exposure, so now the community mobilized to somehow get Valve to finally address it while the iron is still hot.

It was Valvenewsnetwork and he did it by releasing the emails of some Valve employees and telling his audience to spam them

the dota 2 arcade is also flooded with bots, has been for months maybe even over a year. and they refuse to do anything about it either

>releasing emails
all their emails have been public for like a hundred years

>It was Valvenewsnetwork
Nah, it was already happening before. >Tyler "TF2 community doesn't deserve me", as the retard he is, had encouraged to spam specific Valve people about it, and he jumped on the bandwagon only after the IGN article.

>remove sniper
>remove heavy
>remove spy
>make matchmaking playable again
Drastic times require drastic measures

even hacking spies are worthless, it's fucking hilarious
back before the amby was dogshit though they could clear a lobby fast

>remove matchmaking
>server browser only
The only solution to truly save TF2.

Attached: matchmaking.jpg (880x1000, 164.89K)

Great, maybe he can save Babylon 5 S5 by removing himself from it

It was the After Breakfast guy who started it. Tyler only jumped in after. Either way I REALLY hope all this shit actually makes Valve wake up.

Attached: 1652607520610.png (274x200, 94.46K)

>you have been kicked, reason: reserved spot

people have been complaining about the bots for years, mcfaggot didn't do anything.

>Either way I REALLY hope all this shit actually makes Valve wake up.
I still remember this. Nothing happened.
eurogamer.net/a-call-for-communication-half-life-steam-group-passes-10-000-members

Thats a much better reason than being votekicked by a 6 stack of bots.
Why the fuck are parties able to have that much voting power collectively? Especially when they have enough to force a tie

This guy is so based. What an absolute fucking chad.

Valve doesn't care

Reminder that he (Kaz in MGS) and Hayter recorded the Japan exclusive sauna tape from Peace Walker by themselves for shits and giggle
youtube.com/watch?v=BK8FktCxNp8

I hope they say something about closing backpack servers and quitting the game support entirely
Because I fucking hate niggers that uses any cosmetics

Nice effort, but Valve will only wake up if a twitter tranny makes up stories about CP distribution again.

now im worried that autists like vvn will harass people

steam killed valve

>nerf sniper
what would nerfing sniper for normal players do to curb a headshot aimbot problem, you fucking retard?

He already had to backtrack and deleted both tweets and the video, lmao