The best party member dies at the end of the first disc of a 3 disc game

>the best party member dies at the end of the first disc of a 3 disc game

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440, 232.87K)

Fucking Legend of Dragoon...

>spend hours figuring out how to unlock vincent
>he's not only the worst character in the game, but they didn't bother to give him unique dialog for the hojo and sephiroth fights

>Previous party member returns with new moves and better stats

Attached: shemp-howard-1.jpg (900x750, 45.7K)

based. shemp is underrated.

Moe = Curly > Shemp > Larry > Joe

Eh, Larry was a good straight man.

He was alright but I felt like Shemp contributed to the group dynamic better than Larry did overall. Joe was just there, never really stood out. Moe and Curly always took the spotlight for me, Curly especially.

I hope the remake expands on his homosexual relationship with Cid

>least favorite party member is quietly dropped in the sequel

Attached: Marx_Brothers_1931.jpg (2680x3555, 853.51K)

based Shemp

He's pretty underwhelming, even for a completely optional character. His transformations were neat, but really, he doesn't do much that any other character can't, though he's not a bad mage if you don't have one already.

Attached: Vincent-FFVIIArt.png (706x1229, 726.38K)

Besser had like three really good ones that were top tier. The rest were all pure garbage, but by that point, even the ones columbia had been doing with Shemp were shit (they were all remakes of early Shemps at that point, using mostly stock footage.

Then there’s curly joe, who was fucking awful and never good even once.

I hate that they never crossed over with the Stooges.

Wasn't Joe's whole gag just him being a faggot?

based Harpo "The Cleaner" Marx

The Stooges were Columbia, the Marx Brothers were Paramount and then MGM

>Party member suffers a serous injury but manages to get one last attack in before fainting.

Attached: The Three Stooges - Pardon My Scotch.webm (640x480, 1.92M)

Joe (besser) was just a whiny bitch that it was funny to watch him freak the fuck out over nothing, or for bad things to happen to him, or for him to fall flat on his face into somehow winning. This was his schtick prior to joining the stooges (which only did out of loyalty to his friendship with Shemp).

Curly Joe (De Rita) was about being a limp, pale imitation of a great comedian (Curly Howard).

For me it's Violent is the Word for Curly
I'm surprised how injured they got doing these

For me, it's Punch Drunks.