Specs fully into race

>specs fully into race

Blizzard can't even balance diversity correctly.

Attached: file.png (1506x1160, 438.69K)

What is this?

>Body Type: Slim + curvy
?

peak western vidya

the patented activision-blizzard Niggometer

Attached: anti-racist niggometer.jpg (960x570, 64.97K)

It means they have an hourglass figure and are also not fat.

Attached: 1648824823455.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

they should make a game where you can level these scores by getting tan or cutting your dick off or taking a sledgehammer to your knees

So I'm assuming each character needs to meet a certain "point" threshold from 0 to some arbitrary number? Isn't that tokenism?

the high score is a quadriplegic deaf blind mute muslim tranny

0 points for wybibo

Attached: 1652503178956.jpg (500x379, 71.29K)

>Age: 60
>7/10

>Facial Features: Slightly Aged
>1/10
we need to go OLDER

i don't think it's that blatant but it's more like when a new character is designed they apply that tool and, since they're all on the same page, then just know where it still needs some "improvement".

Blizzard made a tool to measure diversity across a game, on factors like race, sexuality, socioeconomic background, ability, culture, etc.

Because they want to avoid making a game that's entirely able-bodied white males.

Apparently they don't consider the gorilla or the hamster for part of their diversity index.

I want to see roadhog. Fat ass mexican representation?

Do they seriously need a metric for that shit? Can't they just add a new hero from a country/culture that hasn't been included yet if they want to diversify their cast? Part of the reason why people enjoyed Overwatch's characters so much is because they didn't feel included just for the sake of representation or tokenism, they were believable characters from every end of the earth instead of all being mystery meats from poor American neighbourhoods.
Assigning value to a person or character based on how marginalised they are is dehumanising as fuck, that tool only proves that they don't actually care about representing blakkk wymin, they just want to meet a quota based on metrics. I doubt the company will even be afloat by the end of the decade.

Hog is Australian, where did you get the idea he is a spic

Some people seriously no longer can into abstraction. I hate calling other human being NPC but this is pretty retarded.

Who cares lol

>just for the sake of representation or tokenism
they don't see that as a bad thing. the whole idea of designing an interesting character first is still a thing but then they ask "why not make him black?" and NOBODY can push back against that without looking racist and nobody wants to risk their job for that. so they just nod and move on with the proposed changes.

I agree, in their pursuit of making every attribute into a spectrum, they're focused on giving everyone some kind of label.

I doubt it's got good intentions at all, it's literally just making sure a roster ticks all the marks and doesn't weigh too heavily in any direction without any real empathy behind it.

BlackRock

Attached: 1641958703893.png (1350x652, 69.94K)

Attached: M'aiq.png (194x383, 157.06K)

>how do we become less like Nazis
>lets score individuals based on their traits, but in reverse!
yeah im sure it makes sense to praise retarded and disabled people over sane and healthy individuals