What makes his voice so comfy to listen to?

What makes his voice so comfy to listen to?

Attached: 1651987083720.png (384x384, 61.78K)

He has the autism tone.

eh? i find it incredibly irritating. like scratching a chalkboard

Who are you zoom zoom zoomers talking about? Google doesn't give me anything on that image.

Lack of pretentiousness. You want to hear a pretentious potato fuck go listen to Eyepatch Wolf.

videogamedunkey

kys

Attached: 1642716106057.png (410x39, 6.84K)

>another zoomer eceleb worship thread

Remember back in 2013 when he used to post here under a tripcode? Or are people too new now.

Attached: 1638877455275.jpg (462x430, 40.12K)

his willingness to say nigger repeatedly

I signed up in 2015

His neutral factual tone is very nice.

he actually talks about the gameplay and story of the game instead of retarded tranny analysis channels giving retarded head cannons on the story for 50 mins

I don't specifically remember him posting with a trip, but I do remember people talking about Matt being "one of us" and I just accepted it, despite him being nowhere near as blatant about it as people like Sseth and Mandalore.

2010 newfag here btw.

Attached: 1650880477886.gif (133x240, 43.37K)

not him but I was in a thread where matt answered some questions, so I can confirm he did indeed post at some point.
probably still does, you're here forever after all

as an irish man myself, i find his dublin accent to be very grating.

I think it's mostly to do with everyone itt having repressed their homosexuality.

I've thought about doing that a few times. I've ran an ad or two here, never thought about tripfagging since people usually hate it. I'm 30 and I've been posting here since I was approximately 14. Being /ourguy/ is kind of a bad idea for a creator. You get 3 subs from posting your stuff in a thread and then everyone just talks about how much they hate you. What's the point? Of course I'm nothing like Matthew, I've only got 2k subs.

Attached: 1352435159897.png (144x196, 871)

Video Essayists are always destined to be bad but this faggot is somehow objectively worse than most.

>thinking about using a tripcode
This just proves that you're not really /ourguy/ since this is against the whole point of using the site in the first place. Especially if you only have 2k subs.

It was different when people like Egoraptor did it because it's the only way to be sure that what is being posted is actually from them.

He still comes here occasionally

The only reason Matt used a tripcode was to prove that it was him when answering questions.

He just sounds like a nice guy. I can't listen to Anderson he sounds like an autistic asshole who thinks he's based for being contrarian.

>This just proves that you're not really /ourguy/ since this is against the whole point of using the site in the first place. Especially if you only have 2k subs.
I'm trying to figure out what you're saying here. I think you're trying to say to say that using a tripcode is for people who are already famous and get discussed?

That's the only reason anyone should use a trip

He and mechagamezilla just know how to talk "casually" but without rambling. Too many of these guys feel the need to overact, shout, or bring some other kind of "performance" to their videos. Usually to try hide how shit their content actually is.

I wish matt and mecha did more podcasts together.

>a tripcode is for people who are already famous and get discussed

Yes, unless it's a project thread etc.

Post channel.

>Souls gimmick bosses are good
>But not the ones in dark souls 2 because I died to them

Official Video Essay tier list
> Actually good tier
MrBtongue, Matthewmatosis, Gemsbok
> Okay tier
Raycevick, Ross Game Dungeon, Mandalore, Superbunnyhop
> Tolerable tier
Mauler, Gamingbrit, Errant Signal, Extra Punctuation, Examined Life of gaming, Gmanlives, Shammy, Indigo gaming, Nakey Jakey, Turbo Button
> Bad tier
Hamster Anderson, ShillUp, Aesiraesthetics
> Shit tier
Neverknowsbest, Salt Factory, HBomberGuy
> Abyss tier
Games as Literature, Writing on Games, Gamemakers Toolkit, Jacob Geller
> The Nadir
Noah Caldwell-Gervais, Whitelight, Action Button

what gimmick bosses does dark souls 2 have?