Why was fallout 4 so hated?

Why was fallout 4 so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdHRq231oiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it was creatively bankrupt

yjk

>creatively bankrupt
And a fucking blast. Seethe. Faggots like you are the reason games aren't fun anymore. Fallout 4 was one of the last truly fun games that released

>get radiant or even story quest
>got to location
>fight one of 4 enemy types
>finish quest
>repeat for rest of the game
Odd how they failed so much with this formula since Skyrim does it and doesn't feel like a slog.

Game tries to distract you with a stupid story, shit dialogue and awful quests when the fun to be had is in building an empire of settlements

b8

Not bait at all.
There was objectively nothing wrong with fallout 4. Trannies wanted new vegas-tier rpg mechanics and were disappointed that they got a fun action game instead. Again, seethe.

silence shitskin, humans are talking

you just do the knowing

fallout 4's quests fucking sucked. too many radiant quests and not enough real content

Are you ok Chang? Some people can have a good time with their dogs without eating them.

its a shitty game

I really liked it. The streamlined gameplay made it easier to get immersed in the game and I didn't find it that hard to get over some of the shitty writing.

Most of the story quests have the exact same formula of the radiant ones too. Most likely done so the radiant feel more real but it has the effect of making the story feel more radiant.

NPC game where you do nothing but follow orders

you just know that her hubby who took the picture lets her get rawed by black kings while he and his dog watches

BECAUSE IT'S SHIT, JUST LIKE FALLOUT 3 AND NEW VEGAS.
I WISH I COULD PHYSICALLY HARM YOU AND THAT SLUT IN THE PICTURE.
I PRAY TO GOD AND SATAN EVERYDAY TO MAKE YOU CUNTS HAVE A PAINFUL DEATH. KILL YOURSELF FUCKING FAGGOTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Take a chill pill retard, it’s just video games.

zoom zoom

fully voiced protagonist was a shit idea
youtube.com/watch?v=PdHRq231oiQ

TAKE CYANIDE PILL AND DIE FAGGOT

I enjoyed enough to pump out a few play throughs but the game is heavily flawed. The story makes no sense, the commonweath is kind if boring and basically all the the armour is hideous. Plus once you get ballistic weave it all becomes trivial anyway. Also most of the guns feel like pea shooters with how damage spongey the enemies are. Nothing like blasting a normal person in the face point blank with a shotgun for them to not die.