Wtf i love PUBG now

wtf i love PUBG now

Attached: 1652611348318.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

>CoD fucks up Kong vs Godzilla
>PUBG Mobile is going to have some angel attack event
Actually interested to see what happens.

this game has a fucking retarded MM system, it forces you to play 10~ games against all bots before you can then play an indeterminable amount of games that have 80% bots before you can actually just play against others

>Actually interested in a shitty mobile game

Attached: AHHAHAHAHAHA----------YOU.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

Why are they so fucking ugly and why does rei have no ass

It's to appeal western faggots, they'll probably also give male voice lines to asuka.

People still play PUBG? I thought Fortnite killed it.

PUBG is incredibly popular in the eastern hemisphere, specifically PUBG mobile

It did, 80% of the player base are all bots
I wonder what will Fortnite do to take that from them

Quick Rundown on the Kong Vs Godzilla event?

Is this a undercover eva thread?

PUBG mobile is barely the same game at this point.

And it's incredibly popular.

Attached: top-mobile-games-by-worldwide-revenue-march-2022.jpg (960x556, 91.77K)

It's just the normal Battle Royale mode but King Kong and Godzilla are just kind of there in the background for you to shoot at for points. They don't do anything other than throw a rock or fire a laser beam once in a while, and all you have to do is move out of the red circle on your mini-map. Godzilla doesn't even leave the water and Kong Just jumps from point to point because they couldn't make them walk on land properly.

>CoD fucks up Kong vs Godzilla
Wasn't that also PUBG? Or did they both do that?
>Actually interested to see what happens.
There's already video for it. Ramiel is floating around shooting lasers. 01 shows up, picks up the big cannon, shoots Ramiel and runs away. That's all. Doesn't even look good.

How hard would it have been to give them a precanned long animation for an entire fight, with their own healthbars, and have players assist either Kong or Godzilla by shooting the opposite one to diminish their health bar faster, all while avoiding the destruction.

>mobile tps
imagine eating shit just because it's now begin sold in an anime themed package

why do turd worlders and pajeet poos like pubg mobile so much?

Why do they keep having all these weird anime crossovers

I played this game just for the Eva shit and I dropped it.

However, I do like T3 Arena.

Attached: 643x0w.jpg (643x482, 81.37K)

The fact that it's based off the Rebuild movies with Mari and that ugly ass kaworu outfit is the worst part about all of this. Fuck Rebuild and fuck everyone who either prefers it over the original or has only watched the Rebuild movies and doesn't want to watch the actual NGE because it's too old.

holy shit it beat Genshin Raiden rerun. no way

Really impressive market research. PUBG is all BR and they are OBSESSED with Evangelion.

>prefers it over the original
i don't really think those people exist

>Uma Musume
Isn't this that horse girl anime?
What is happening here? What makes it so high?

Japs love horse racing I dont know.

Make them girls you cant go wrong.

Because it's kino you stupid zoomer

Attached: Naruto on Fortnite[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fgqcwxj.mp3].webm (854x480, 2.98M)

Attached: japanese horse.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

Cuz its all made for fucking gacha.

>Western

Not even. That art has Korea written all over it.

Ah, the trademark japanese "humor".

The only people I hear who say they still play PUBG are pajeets in Kitboga videos, so I guess it must be fucking huge in India for some reason

I've met some and they are degenerate pieces of shit.