DUDE BANANAS!

DUDE BANANAS!

Attached: DA568011-5198-45C1-93BF-31E3A55EDEC0.png (913x838, 371.84K)

>Hollywood finally runs out of ideas
>lets rip off video games
Great.

Can't wait for forced memery like saying "Banana Slamma" in the most unfitting cringy way possible.

make an armored core movie or something
why the fuck would I wanna watch a stoner playing a monkey?

Expand Dong

>Donkey Kong Movie Starring Seth Rogen

Attached: file.png (300x250, 35.61K)

*delays your upcoming movie*

Attached: monkeypox.jpg (300x168, 5.8K)

can't wait to watch donkey kong delve into identity politics and going "dude weed lmao!"
btw fuck seth rogan.

Me Donkey Kong.. Me Hate Albino Apes Who Run everything.. Hoard all banana's - Me hope brown Ape finally can have position of power in cis-albino jungle.

*sighs*

another wh*te '''''person''''' voicing african coded characters and taking away work from black voice actors

>Yo, I'm Donkey Kong.
What?
>Donkey Kong Movie Starring Seth Rogen Reportedly in Development. You like movies?
I'm not really much of a movie-goer. Movies aren't interactive, and I can't control them. It's not really a part of gameplay, or something to master. How do you sit and watch something that doesn't change one bit the moment you decide to engage in it again?
Well, Any Forums, what do you think?

BANANAS AHEHEHEHEHE

Attached: 1601744282487.png (250x250, 124.23K)

>white

"CELEBRITY VOICE ACTORE" is such a fucking dumb meme.

i think you have autism

Wow, his voice acting in Mario must have been really well-received if they already greenlit a movie for him before Mario even came out.

>Donkey Kong to K.Rool: Are you Jewish?

More like
>video games are doing better than movies in the modern decade
>let's capitalize on that while the iron is hot.

>Seth Rogen
And a cuck too.

Cope Disneyfag

I wonder what's going to replace video games

Nothing, they are the new god

Can’t wait for the Mario movie to get critically panned compared to the Sonic movie because it’s a shitty illuminations movie. If that happens Nintendo might completely refuse movies again out of shame like what happened with the first mario movie.

>Great Dishonor folded 1 thousand times

>I'm actually german!