"Why can't you make a DOA game that isn't sexualized!". It already exists. It's called Virtua Fighter...

"Why can't you make a DOA game that isn't sexualized!". It already exists. It's called Virtua Fighter, the game that DOA got inspired by. But noooooo: you won't play it because it doesn't has badass anime-style design, deep lore and flashy supernatural attacks! No wonder Sega stopped caring about Virtua Fighter.

Attached: xlarge.jpg (1006x1024, 178.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingbolt.com/dead-or-alive-7-was-in-development-but-then-got-cancelled-developer-says
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DOA6 flopped and got quickly forgotten and there were plans for DOA7 but got cancelled. Good riddance! We don't need another crappy woken sequel. Just let the series die if they're so cucked to appeal to their core audience. Fortunately games like Soul Calibur 6 and the latest King of Fighters games exist.
gamingbolt.com/dead-or-alive-7-was-in-development-but-then-got-cancelled-developer-says

People are just looking for excuses to not play fighting games

People should be more like me and admit that the genre is boring shit made worse because of the DLC powercreep and esports appeal.

>h*rny
How do people get this pathetic?

That's just another cope

Does ARMS counts as a fighting game? It's probably the only modern fighting game with no paid DLC cancer and isn't targeting to esport faggots.

Attached: DFGRSIBXcAADgjc.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 259.93K)

DOA died because it stopped giving fanservice and had really horrible progression mechanics.

They should just go all out and make the next one as lewd as possible so they actually sell copies. Literally nobody gives the shit about the FGC in 2022.

Your concession is accepted.

>nioh and ninja gaiden
>not incredibly horny

I am gay and I like the big bouncing tiddies in fighting games. its not a serious genre its supposed to be fun and over the top.

They toned down DOA6 because they were trying to make it a marketable esports game. I'm telling you man. This attempt to appeal to esports is what's killing the genre.

>implying this person would play DoA even if they got what they wanted

twitter screencap thread

> 17 likes

I get more likes on Twitter drawing a literal doodle of a horse cock, why the fuck are Twitter threads a thing.

I'm having fun playing fighting games
You are just coping and looking for excuses, but that' fine fighting games became niche and they aren't for everyone.

Leftism is a mental illness, that also happens to attract the already mentally ill.

ARMS is so outstandingly good, but I hate online multiplayer. If only there was a singleplayer quest mode.

>but I hate online multiplayer
Why? Is it laggy? Dead? Something else?

it's killing online fps as well
people really don't give esports enough shit for this

Great question.

>global appeal

>re-skin with global appeal
They tried that with DOA6 and it killed the series.
Understand this, moron. Sexiness is DOA's gimmick. Always has been.
Mortal Kombat has OTT gore and violence.
DOA has titties.
This is a gimmick.
Also, you shouldn't need to turn the series into something it isn't just to appeal to a new audience.
DOA is a top-tier game. Easy to learn.

This. The best part of being a fighting game fan is the trailers, character reveals,crossovers, speculation, shitposting, "my game is better" arguments, reading guides, maybe watching a streamer, buying the game, practicing a bit, then NOT GOING ONLINE OR REALLY PLAYING THE GAME EVER.

Attached: 1634940817769.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

DOA has no reason to exist except for breasts.

DOA is about badass ninjas and hot babes. You can't have DOA without the hot babes.

>that ratio
>also, pic related

Attached: twit.png (385x358, 73.53K)

thats exactly what ninja team did for DOA6, and it killed the series.

>drop the horny

Attached: om7qh38rvoj21.png (720x489, 202.95K)

>Understand this, moron. Sexiness is DOA's gimmick. Always has been.
For me it wasn't only the sex appeal but also the fact that it was a flashier Virtua Fighter (I always preferred VF over Tekken). DOA2 still impresses me visually.

Taking the sexy out of doa would be like making mcdonalds health food, the only niche it has is appealing to guys that like tiddies.

If they try woke it up, they will cease to have any relevance at all. If the developers are worried they might get canceled by woke feminists, if they don't do it nobody will buy it anyway.

DOA will never be accepted because they will always refer to its past tongue-in-cheek fun. SF will always be given a free pass despite how much more of a sexy booby fighter it is because those same people only think of it in terms of SF2 nostalgia

That guy is a certified homosexual

>global appeal
they mean globohomo

this

What killed the series are the ridiculous amounts of dlc which it got laughed at by everyone even people who have nothing to do with fighting games know about the laughable over 1k$ dlc it has, then the next reason is because its a fighting game and people just don't give a shit anymore and the last thing is the gacha game which is infinitely more profitable than make another game which they know will flop anyway.

>drop fanservice
>focus on esports
when has this approach ever worked
there's a reason overwatch lost most of its playerbase

Every fucking time. I bet he openly drools over shotacon yaoi hentai.

esports are woke too though

He'd rather play as Eddie in a banana hammock

Remember when "global standards" EVO staff has been exposed for being a rapist? Or should I mention the countless cases of Smash Bros tourneyfags being child groomers?

Attached: Ecy_JR_XkAI6znv.png (1240x606, 439.73K)

That's why nobody watches that shit, and these games are failing

DOA's cringeworthy sexualization is why the games fail. It's embarrassing to play

what's global appeal?

No I dont think so. For me it's the combat. I'd rather play soul calibur because it's more fun to me. Plus you can watch Taki's tits flop around

imagine trying to make a game for people that don't play games at all and found every single aspect problematic in one way or anotehr

You mean they are one of us and based?

Go back to your feminist dumblr account you fat ugly fuck

>why won't game companies change their games to suit my whims?!
>ok we changed our game, will you buy it now?
>umm, I don't play video games sweetie
>bankruptcy
and now for some diatoms

Attached: Diatoms_WF_Fig01.jpg (900x645, 573.79K)

pretty much anybody who constantly preaches about sexism or loli or whatever always turns out to be a sex offender in some form

why is this guy talking about Ninja Gaiden like it's an extant series

no one tell him that SC and DoA are one of the fgs mostly played by females

Those people are pathetic.
And yes play VF
And also DOA.

Attached: KINO.png (640x909, 1.33M)

More relevant than DOA at this rate.