Is this any good?

Is this any good?

Attached: C7A9B824-D568-4835-A834-F74FE926B5CA.jpg (616x353, 85.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6QWvNd5DF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You made this thread yesterday and the game is still shit

The only good thing is the map design. Everything is pretty shit.

Yeah its pretty good. Just make sure youre the type of person that enjoys everything else the game has not just the shooting. Squad leading is one of the most fun things to do if you have a squad of people that listen.

You made this thread yesterday, marketing faggot.

Attached: 1640629871985.webm (360x360, 594.63K)

I like it a lot.

Attached: 98s3tii76bs61.jpg (1920x1080, 397.21K)

of course not. its an indie fps

It's good but very different play style

Just play Squad

No I didn’t

Eeeeeeeerika!

I prefer Squad, HLL is only fun when you get a full team of people communicating. Unfortunately, most of the time people play it like Battlefield.

Not really. It runs super badly, and requires a full team of people with comms and brains in order to work.
In theory, it’s great. In practice no.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6QWvNd5DF8

lmao

if you play with randoms and no mic? no fun.
if you play in a squad with people you know and use mic? very fun.

No I can't join a match because the game constantly crashes. It worked fine in early access. That being said when you have a good squad it's one of the best games out there but if your playing with shitty random it becomes a slog to play.

I have played for over 50 hours and never had the game crash on me.

I had a really good time with the game, and I don't even particularly care for world war shooters. I ended up really frustrated and not playing it again, but I think that was more the community than the game itself.

I remember now. Spawn camping is really fucking annoying. Especially when you are playing engineer and trying to get supplies to the frontline.

Kinda annoying to find a decent server especially when you wanna play with friends but aside from that pretty fun.

Also make sure to avoid english/international servers if you speak any language thats not english. The quality of my matches increased drastically as soon as I joined german servers.

it's alright, just pretend to be a vietcong and hide in the bushes 24/7