This is what happens when you remaster a game with no regard for the pace of the original and simply let linear...

this is what happens when you remaster a game with no regard for the pace of the original and simply let linear interpolation do all the animation

Attached: 1652607699965.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

why does it look so soulless at 60fps? this wasn't the case for SM64 for some reason

yeah, looks good? every game should be 60fps it's 2022 now. believe me when i say it, i have 2014 PC hardware.

Could you at least say something constructive instead of being the most obvious tourist imaginable?

Fog could be a bit denser but everything seems fine here what's the issue

20 FPS is (almost) cinematic! We've been trying to tell you this all along!

Ummm, maybe the game just wasn't that good to begin with and you are blinded by nostalgia? Have you considered that possibility?

Arin, shouldn't you be recovering from the beating you took last night?

because zelda is slow as fuck game compared to mario64 so it just looks fucking goofy as hell

this. the 64 zeldas were dogshit. the last good zelda game was link to the past

The sword disappears from Link's hand.

what am I supposed to be seeing? it looks exactly like ocarina always did

ocarina was one of the early consoleshit games, ie low resolution textures and tiny segmented playing areas (remember the .jpg town segment) that still managed to be exciting because of its control innovation and creative quality
acting like the exact method of rendering or animation had something to do with its success is pretty oblivious, since PC was crushing consoles back then, just as it does now

whats wrong with this clip? i dont get it

it was obviously designed to be played at a much slower speed

nintendo fan buttblasted OoT has 3x FPS on pc

144 fps when?

Attached: 1637822831951.jpg (1196x1124, 208.08K)

>we got 60fps before free camera

goddammit

Attached: 1652568383175[1].webm (853x480, 2.86M)

Key frames in the animation are incorrect because the animations were designed around a 20fps cap and not meant to be seen at 60fps.

The developers created exaggerated movements that specifrically have that 20 frame limit in mind, when these animations are played at 60fps, the fluidity of the animations does not correctly convey the speed of movement present at 20fps, the animation basically makes less sense the more you see of it.

It's especially noticable on the sword swings.

looks fantastic, whats the problem?

Attached: 1644249245945.jpg (900x900, 280.47K)

okay, i see your point, same as when you interpolate anime
that said, i'd rather take this over how oot runs usually, worthy compromise imo

Same, the input delay being completely eliminated is too incredible to pass up. Playing Ship of Harkinian feels great now, fluid and responsive, and I've been playing OOT since it came out

I get what you're saying. It's just one tiny teeny problem...

Who gives even the slightest of fucks. It's either this or not even half but a fucking THIRD of the framerate showcased. Anyone picking the latter need to seek help for their astronomical amounts of autism

The lighting in Oot was ahead of its time.

randomizer when

>Who gives even the slightest of fucks if you beat Elden Ring with mods?

>he doesn't know
OoT has one of the most robust randomizers out there.
Go watch some of ZFG's randomizer playthroughs.

>>Who gives even the slightest of fucks if you beat Elden Ring with mods?
This was not the zinger you thought it was