*singlehandedly change the entire video games culture in your path*

*singlehandedly change the entire video games culture in your path*

Attached: 27281.jpg (720x1143, 243.17K)

>Gambling app and tons of cute girls sucks up money from tons of people with gambling addictions
>he thinks it's because it's a cultural phenomenon
lol

>is an actual game with gameplay and non-chibi visuals
could be worse, imagine if it was fate/go or azur lane or something

wont play your chinkspyware game, but i will masturbate to your characters on a daily basis

>you, a buffoon sinking your paycheck into genshin anime girls

>me, a genius who can look at genshin anime girls for free

Attached: 1426304229387.jpg (163x225, 10.5K)

It didn't change anything since nobody is copying it or being influenced by it.

Why?

Link to article?

>>Gambling app and tons of cute girls sucks up money from tons of people with gambling addictions
>>he thinks it's because it's a cultural phenomenon
was WOW a cultural phenomenon that changed the industry ? because genshin impact as almost 10 times the players WOW did at it's PEAK and has more than 30 times the players WOW has now and has much more global presence than WOW ever did. As for total money generated, Genshin is already halfway to passing WOW and it's only been out for two years!.... vs WOW's almost two DECADES.

you can not like genshin impact.
you can call its gacha predatory cancer.
you can say you hate anime and anime girls.
and you may even call it a botw clone.

but you cannot say genshin impact hasn't had an effect on the rest of the industry when its one of the most played, talked about, and financially successful games in years.

Tower Of Fantasy lmao

Do girls actually play genshin? Maybe I should start playing it as well.

>American tranny game
vs
>Japanese cvnny game
pick one and only one

I'm curious what their revenue will be since it will have zero new content for 4 montha

>Do girls actually play genshin? Maybe I should start playing it as well.
yeah. i would say genshin has at least 10% female playerbase but would be hard to gauge because it also has at least 50% anime trannies pretending to be girls as well.

>I'm curious what their revenue will be since it will have zero new content for 4 montha
im real surprised they havent at least put up an old banner or battle pass.

It hasn't really changed anything. It's a free to play gambling game that has whales. I've never heard of what other games are trying to copy it. Probably some other gachashit I've never heard of. Fortnite is much more influential.

Yes but it's shit. Although as the current trend of AAA games is maximum profit and minimum quality I don't doubt it will have a massive impact on the future of gaming as western companies realise that this is the best way to extract money from retards.

Attached: gsip.webm (480x480, 1.55M)

completely and utterly based
tranimefags on suicide watch

>I don't doubt it will have a massive impact on the future of gaming as western companies realise that this is the best way to extract money from retards.
i dunno why people keep acting like genshin's gacha system is any worse/different from the steady stream of lootbox cancer the west has been shitting out for a decade now. the chinks just made it so you gamble on anime girls instead of gun skins and emotes. not mihoyo's fault the west went full ultra gay and didnt cash in on the obvious gambling + sexy girls combo.

what the hell was the world's top non gatcha mobile game

>*singlehandedly change the entire video games culture in your path*
does it tho

>look up tower of fantasy
>even more chinkshit
lmao
do chinks unironically think they have any culture left to influence?