Shitposting and coomer memes aside, would any of the Comic characters fit in the main game series?

Shitposting and coomer memes aside, would any of the Comic characters fit in the main game series?

Attached: 02BEC511-2FCF-4699-875F-CFCC9145F0D5.jpg (1400x1224, 235.13K)

no

Probably not, they can't even be bothered to try fitting the actual game characters in the games aside from Sonic/Tails/Eggdrman.

I think they definitely would. I don't believe there's such thing as "unfitting character".

A more mattering question you must ask, though, is whether will they or not hammer these characters into measly flanderized selves meant purely for brand recognition.

Attached: cloud_gazing_by_yoshitails13_dez6rfg.jpg (1920x1080, 479.59K)

Some more than others, shit like Sally and the Freedom Fighters should never see the light of day in games though.

Yes

Based. Based. Fucking based.

We need a Discord group to organize raids for trolling and doxxing every single Archiefag out there.

The Freedom Fighters are gay but stuff like the Egg Bosses I feel like would fit into the games.

Attached: 4C81BE33-E6EC-4FB2-98FD-FFDB45A13966.jpg (632x960, 185.59K)

yes, also she's cute as fuck.

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING BASED

Kill yourself.

I don’t know, I think the possum looks pretty shitty

Why are Archiefags like this?

Faggots with awful taste

Attached: B4316E1E-D6FA-44DD-AF55-375FDABF12E6.jpg (1024x699, 124.4K)

You're gay for ever choosing to think Archiepoop is any decent. You're still all the same a diaper shitting furfag.

Based.

Hi, Richmunk.

B
A
S
E
D

f
p
b
p

Yeah they haven't really handled the expanded cast well in a long ass time. You could argue 06 but I'd go as far back as SA2. 06 really only uses Team Dark effectively. Even Sonic himself feels all wrong in that game after the first cut scene. Actually I might argue Shadow used them pretty well since it's an ongoing alien invasion and everyone is all scatter shot.

Based Sonicchad.

I can tell just from this image that it involves godawful soap opera furry shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based

Good post

If they actually got some decent writers involved sure.

You don't play Sonic games at all.

You furfag soap.opera shit is unsalvageable.

Fpbp

Based based, basedlino, utterly chad mindset.