REMAKE A game that is not " very old " really makes sense?

Dead Space REMAKE looks great, but gives me the feeling that it's unnecessary. a little HD-ification would be nice. This is not a game like FF7 or Max Payne 1+2 where the original is too old and has to be REMAKE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Whn0qtpJlmo&ab_channel=Cycu1

Attached: 3652.jpg (2569x1438, 204.89K)

I don't mind as long as it allows us to see the dead space IP alive again. But yeah for full price it should at least be dead space 1+2.

why is it that every single "remaster" always adds a fuck load of atmospherics, the remake unironically looks like shit in comparison, completely obfuscates the unique visual style of the original

i tried the original some tiem ago and it was janky as shit on pc. better that they overhaul the whole mess

>Add a lot more visual clutter
>Call it a day
Bravo. This is why I actually really enjoy playing 360/PS3 era games in 4k resolution, everything is so clean and crisp it really looks nice.

Will there be a Dead Space 4? 3 was so bad that I don't know how to continue the story. Soft reboot?

Attached: 1651671840429.jpg (936x861, 289.62K)

>14 years
>Not old
Reminder that Residen Evil got remake after only 6 years

No shit.
It's just a cheap way to bank some cash money.

looks alright i guess, just a bit darker and some more props
i agree most remakes are like this but i dont see it here

>really makes sense?
depends on the state in which it was released at the beginning, if technically there has been progress (global illumination) from which the game can benefit a lot, yes

Not a good comparison. The jump between 5th and 6th gen graphics is beyond anything that happens today

I'm quite looking forward, though, to Max Payne using the Northlight engine REMAKE. We can get the most realistic Payne face

Attached: 05.jpg (1128x752, 83.61K)

mp1 and 2 wont work in hd, the cheesy story and characters only work with the low budget charm

>that I don't know how to continue the story
They already said they're adding new content to the 1 remake so you can bet your bottom dollar it's going to be something that lets them BS a win against the Moons out of their ass so humanity can suffer to the bigger bad.

Original Dead Space
>No real Anti-Aliasing
>30FPS Hard Lock
>Mouse Controls almost non-existant
>MASSIVE mouth smoothing
>Modern Computers/GPU's break several doors/timed areas in the game making them almost impossible to get past

Just having it run at 60+ FPS without a fan patch and real mouse controls will make it worthwhile
As for all the faggots crying about "They just added more clutter!" Well no shit, it's a fucking space ship that's been ransacked and overrun by fucking monsters. Of course there's gonna be shit everywhere. The absolute baren hallways and rooms look extremely shit these days.
The Darker aspect also makes much more sense for it, again, being a fucking derelict spaceship in space. It's supposed to be a horror game with shooty elements, having to use a flashlight on your RIG/Gun is way more intense.

Quit being contrarian faggots. I'm so sick of you kids.

It runs very strangely on PC, even with fan patches (physics are effected by frame rate) so as long as the remake runs better I'm all for it.

If they're remaking/rebooting it they should just completely retcon the moon thing. That was such a stupid fucking plot point.

Back then graphics were improving at an incredible pace, the difference between the PS1 version and Gamecube version was fucking massive despite it only being 6 years.
Plus it was made way before everyone started doing shitty remakes for cash.

There is a difference between original Dead Space and the remake but even after 14 years it's not as massive as RE difference.

Attached: 1562773405726.png (636x516, 179.71K)

The Moons were the only good part about 3 outside of the first third of the game.

Attached: Dead Spaceā„¢ 3 2021-08-05 01-18-35.jpg (1920x1080, 510.35K)

EA being greedy. They killed Dead Space along with visceral games but now saw how the most recent RE games are making a profit.

original armor looked like it was made of metal, remake looks like plastic bullshit you'd see in some cgi super hero movie

Don't fix what isn't broken, dead space is fine as it is. Why not make a sequel instead or a spinoff? Why do they love to desecrate the old and cherished?

B-movie is OK, compared to Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I think B-movie story with interesting.
I didn't want to like the story of Max Payne 3, although it had better graphics and combat system.

>Anyone who has a negative opinion is just being contrarian!

I'm so fucking tired of hearing this, we are calling it shit because it looks like shit not because we are being spiteful or whatever. Retards.