Half a billion dollars

>Half a billion dollars
>Already dead multiplayer
This is 343's biggest flop yet. Microsoft needs to systematically murder everyone who works in 343

Attached: 9c944d9c-7ef1-4b46-9f68-9b02966d3993[1].jpg (1083x609, 193.97K)

Honestly it's not that bad, it just lacked that high level of polish that the original trilogy was known for or even features. The map design was pretty trash and the bait and switch "we won't use microtransactions" and then putting in season passes which were the only way to earn XP.

I might pick it up when the co-op campaign comes out and it's like $20. I might drop into big team battle and check out the new maps.. then I'll probably uninstall it and never think about it again.

Ultimately I don't want to play a free to play shooter that is constantly reminding me to spend $5 on a helmet with cat ears that you can only see for 8 seconds each round.

They ultimately lost most players because they didn't do shit about the games initial problems. They didn't fix the horrendous desync issues, lag, and so on. They didn't add more maps quickly enough. They didn't change the store prices fast enough because everything was completely dogshit priced at 15-20+ dollars A PIECE when it they aren't even worth a single dollar. They criticize their fanbase and hate on them no matter what they say, regardless of the fans being rude or otherwise. And so on.

343 is a useless, worthless company. They genuinely could have had the "next big thing" in terms of F2P FPS games but they just don't give a fuck about making it work. If they did they would have fixed all the games problems ASAP but they haven't and won't do it and it's been months since. They could have fixed everything the game had in like 2 weeks but they didn't do shit. Fuck them. They deserve to have their game die.

Which sucks because the gameplay is arguably very good and very fun when it's working as close to perfectly as possible. 343 just has no fucking clue what they're doing.

All of the weapon skins suck, they're just 3 different colours patched onto the model and you need to play for 30+ hours just to turn the BR handle slightly blue.

It's actually probably their most financially successful halo yet

>half a billion dollars
>none of it went into content, apparently
STOP BLOATING THINGS NOBODY CARES ABOUT
PEOPLE HAVE HEARD OF HALO, YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ON MARKETING, SPEND IT ON THE CONTENT

They spent 500 million making it. No way it was that successful

Halo has no reason to exist anymore.

Where did you get this number?

Gaylo was never good, so I don't understand why they keep dumping money into this awful franchise

>They spent 500 million making it
Nice meme bro

>launching in one of the weakest shooter years in decades
>f2p
>starved fanbase
>still flops

Proof that Halo is a dead franchise.

Campaign is decent
Weapon is cute
Art direction is superior to Reach, 4, and 5

Stay mad.

Attached: 20n7GFp.jpg (2048x1152, 328.86K)

That doesn't mean it's halo, it's a free to play shooter during an era of FPS growth, nothing to do with Halo

>company refuses to make the halo game halo fans want for 10 years
>nobody plays it because it’s not what they want
>HALO IS DEAD

Attached: 7C59DCD5-2BD3-4701-8843-59609B5B5CA7.jpg (1024x849, 111.18K)

mp is good, needs maps

No it isn't retard. This is the least popular halo game ever made. No other halo game dropped on in popularity this quickly before. Halo is like number 15th on the xbox game charts when all other games were number 1 to 4 for years. It also only has 4k people playing on PC

>IT'S JUST NOT HECKING TRUE OK? ALL THE ANALYSISTS SAYING OTHERWISE ARE WRONG SHUT UP
Fuck off shill. The game was a flop.

And the game still flopped. Kek half a billion down the drain.

Link the analysts analysis you anal cyst

MCC is dead too

>>IT'S JUST HECKING TRUE OK? ALL THE ANALYSISTS SAYING OTHERWISE ARE WRONG SHUT UP

More 343 cope. Your game flopped. Half a billion down the drain

It came out nearly 8 years ago

Real analyst here I see right?

how? they gave away the multi, the campaign was 5 bucks on gamepass, they have to make back more money than avatar cost to make

The thing you obviously don't get is that Microsoft doesn't care if the multiplayer is dead they only care about profit and MCC and Infinite have been undeniably profitable

More cope.
6 years
New engine
Half a billion
4k players online

>profit
You need people playing your f2p game to make money off of it user

Yeah keep repeating same meme shit about muh 500 gorrilions and pretending that I am 343 employee

Microsoft doesn’t care about halo anymore. They didn’t care when Halo 4 died. They didn’t care when MCC was broken for 5 years, they didn’t care when halo 5 died.

Source on this?

This is cope. Do you know how many people have bought cosmetics in the shop?

>This is 343's biggest flop yet.

It's the fastest selling Halo game of all time.

This is why you're not a business analyst. They had 20 million unique players playing at peak. How many do you think bought shit?

Nigga it’s free

>How many people
Do you retard? The game only has 4k people playing it. There is no way it made it's money back.

Source on the $500 Million budget?

Nice fucking cope. The game is a flop objectively. You seethe 343 shill.

>muh made up 6 gorillion budget

>20 million
And since the game only has 4k people playing a few months after release it's clear very few people played it for more than a few minutes meaning they almost certainly didn't buy anything. Retarded 343 shill.
Half a billion down the drain.

Yeah, real Any Forums expert here, thanks for keeping me in touch

Uh huh nice steam numbers bro

The fact that Microsoft refuses to say the budget. Considering halo 5 cost $120 million to make and halo infinite had 3 times the dev time plus a bigger advertising campaign it probably did cost that much.

More seething from the 343 dev.
The game is dead, it was a flop.

>No source
I said "Source" not give your schizo opinion. Where's the source?

This fucking seethe holy shit.
The game is a fucking flop. Number 15 on xbox, only 4k people playing on PC.

>It flopped because.... BECAUSE I SAID SO
>ONLY STEAM NUMBERS MATTER!!
BOOM

Attached: 1652623816852.png (744x825, 564.1K)

Nice seething retard.
>IT DOESN'T MATTER UNLESS MICROSOFT SAYS IT
The fact that they wont say the budget but were willing to say Hlao 5s proves it's far more.