Did we ever find out what the wecommended amount of dedotated wam I should have to a survr was?

Did we ever find out what the wecommended amount of dedotated wam I should have to a survr was?

Attached: file.png (500x500, 301.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Approximately 9.

>kid asks a genuine question, albeit in the wrong venue
>gets memed about for over a decade

Attached: 1651857827974.jpg (357x357, 23.24K)

It's a reminder for zoomers to not do stupid shit that can be archived for eternity, but zoomers are too stupid to even understand that.

yeah it's really easy for children to avoid doing dumb shit, genius

heh. imagine asking a question entirely in good faith, only to have strangers scream and point their fingers and laugh and call you a moron, retarded, and all kinds of other unkind words for your crime of, uh, well, um

stupid website cant tell the difference between making fun of out-of-touch corporatist stooges and plainly terrible ideas, and literal children asking questions into an open mic at a fan event

lmao what even was the question

post it

>noooooooo I have to ask this question in public while being filmed because

recommended amount of dedicated ram to be able to host a minecraft server, i guess

3 wams dedotated per survr

>yeah bro just be perfect forever, what is that too hard for you? dumbass zoomer

i don't understand. are you upset at the idea of asking questions at an 'ask questions' event at a fan event...?

I'm not upset at all, I'm laughing at retarded zoomers

That's a technical question you're asking

>basic technical question that has been discussed endlessly on numerous forums
>yes, I will wait in line and ask someone at a convention!

I wonder how old this kid is now

what was the cringeworthy thing you did as a child, user. and so help me if youre going to look me in the eye and tell me you dont have any well-stamped-down memories of stuff you did

ask him about the time that one girl liked him but he missed out because he was being autistic

He's probably a fat tranny by now.

Doesn't matter, because I didn't do it while being fucking filmed lmao. I love how just the concept of doing anything without film evidence is completely foreign to you

it depends on how many players you intend to have running around, surely

>Doesn't matter
no, you don't get to duck the question. what was the cringeworthy thing you did. come on, tell me, i'm curious

get rekt, kid
youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU

Keep seething, zoom-zoom
Don't forget to post about this thread on twitter

'stupid kid should have known he was being filmed and therefore known that people were going to mock him for the stupid question he was about to ask at the 'ask questions' fan event' - world's smartest, least cringiest person alive, apparently

Hello. I haveā€¦ I just finished reading The Shattering yesterday and I noticed something. It said that Falstad Wildhammer was going to be on the Council of Three Hammers but in the beta it's Kurdran Wildhammer and Falstad is not in the game at all. What happened to him?

Attached: redguy.jpg (262x262, 11.86K)

why won't you tell me. i'm not going to trap you or trick you or anything, i'm just interested in the person who's currently making fun of literal children

Noone thought this. Everyone thinks it's funny because he's obviously super nervous and has a speech impediment,thats it. Fucking white Knight or what

keeeek, stay mad
Sorry that you cannot comprehend someone not filming his entire life

legend

>he's obviously super nervous and has a speech impediment
>Everyone thinks it's funny
well, i think those people are unkind people, and i don't think it's right to laugh at people for those reasons.

literally, and no word of a meme, what the fuck are you talking about

Continue seething
>i'm not going to trap you
Obviously not, since we're anonymous. Guess you don't understand Any Forums either, little zoomie

never learned to laugh at yourself didn't ya

Not him but I'll fess up: I was on stage in the 3rd grade talent show doing lame stand up comedy jokes and busted a huge noisy fart on stage causing the entire audience to start laughing at me. I'm just lucky it was before the age of cell phones and the internet and my shame was confined to VHS

oh, i can laugh at myself alright. i do the stupidest things sometimes lol. but, i'm not going to laugh at a literal child for doing something cringey in public, because that's unkind.

based

hahaha that's awesome. i can totally understand that being mortifying at the time, but i'm not going to lie it would be an amazing memory to share. that's a perfect tale to share lol.

I observed this guy IRL. He was talking to some guy and mid conversation while HE was talking about something he just started walking away like he was an Oblivion NPC lacking all social and spatial context.

they can easily look back on it and laugh too, user. it's "unkind" in the most minor of degrees and you're being hilariously sanctimonious over it.

>join my minecraft server, user

Attached: 1650978991846.webm (640x1136, 2.04M)

Reminder; picrel

Attached: latest (18).png (640x480, 347.91K)