Excluding Marvel, what other crossover game would you like to see?

Excluding Marvel, what other crossover game would you like to see?

Attached: DD76FD60-AF43-4390-8416-52DB337DFAC7.jpg (1200x675, 264.35K)

Capcom vs Ibáñez

Attached: 160849404896.png (502x708, 154.26K)

3 fighter of Namco vs Sega characters.

capcom vs capcom
sega vs capcom
tezuka vs capcom

Nintendo vs Capcom

Capcom All-Stars
Project X Zone but a fighting game
CvS3, this time the roster isn't just SF2 vs KOF98

Attached: 1595028408722.jpg (1024x1024, 263.21K)

Darkstalkers vs Guilty Gear vs Skullgirls.

Give it cvs style grooves.

This except the Grooves are VSav, +R & Strive while the Skullgirls influence is solely the characters, the music, and the team system (1, 2 or 3 characters, custom assists) because mechanically SG is kind of bad.

Capcom vs Capcom
Fuck everything else

Darkstalkers vs Killer Instinct

>shows up in 2 games besides his own and then never again
F for Jin

Attached: image.png (595x619, 591.44K)

All 3 of his games get played on Fightcade and there's the collection with Cyberbots coming out with Training Mode and Rollback which should be fun for a couple weeks.

Shonen Vs Capcom fuck it

Attached: 2419D898-D3AA-4EFE-A85C-98451454A08D.jpg (467x656, 95.07K)

AEW vs Capcom

This too.

Attached: 1646423321846.jpg (1366x2048, 580.03K)

Nintendo definitely has the roster for it, but I'd rather not see ANOTHER Nintendo rosterfagging series. Jump would be kino and would be a worthy replacement for Marvel in terms of power level, but the moment the license runs out, you'll never be able to buy the game again.

Could SEGA work?

The Jump side of the roster would never live up to what people asking for this game would want, even if it came out and played well.
>20 characters for Jump
>4 from DBZ
>4 from One Piece
>3 from Naruto
>3 from JJK
>3 from Demon Slayer
>2 from BnHA
>Kenshiro

Fuck that, limit each franchise to two max with some only getting one. I'd rather get more series representation.

I would be shocked if SF6 didn't have AEW cosmetics given that AEW has been selling Street Fighter-themed shirts for a year now. Given that AEW's own game seems to be having shaky development because of Yuke's being shitheads I think crossovers like that will help the brand out.

Ideally, bring back Slam Masters and have all the newcomers be AEW wrestlers (and wrestlers from SF). Give me Gunloc vs Omega, Haggar vs Hangman, Alex vs Wardlow, Black Widow vs Statlander.

Attached: 1652141287902.png (763x900, 276.16K)

>Could SEGA work?
No cause all they have is just Sonic.

Not a chance Dragonball would be the X-men of Jump vs Capcom.

why not make a base roster with 20 for each?
then have 2 season passes, one for shounen jump and one for capcom

Fuck you, don’t bloated with modern shit

SNK + Nintendo + Konami alliance vs DC Universe

McDonald's vs. Kellogs

I'm surprised that Ono didn't put Kenny Omega into SFV for real, considering all the promotional stuff he did for them

Attached: mayor kenny.png (999x485, 307.08K)

I didn't say I wanted that, I'm saying you'll get that if it happened. Jump Force had more than 20 characters to play with and even then you barely got a handful of weird picks like Ryo from City Hunter and the dude from Saint Seiya, with Bamco explaining that those were only in because the game had a global focus and they were added for the European and South American markets respectively.

So we can have Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, and Piccolo again? That list you picked didn't even have a single character from Bleach, JJBA, SK, or YYH, and a bunch of other series that 100% deserve a rep. If we're talking "third party" DLC, then FMA would be the best hype pick.

>but a fighting game
still seething, eh?

What about Capcom vs Netflix? I’d love to shoryuken one of the hideous big mouth designs

OP is asking about fighting games, so just saying PXZ in another genre works just as well as saying Capcom vs SEGA vs Namco.

Attached: 1437349456555.gif (393x235, 1.64M)

Yeah. The game was bad.

I wasn’t the guy who posted the list, I’m merely saying your delusional thinking dragonball would get only 2 characters when it’s one of the largest merchandise franchises out there.

Redlettermedia Vs Capcom

Man, how hard would it be to mod CvS2? I'd love to see people double that roster with backported KoF characters, and more diversity on Capcom's side with Darkstalkers and Jojo. Could be awesome.

>Muh Sega
>Muh Bandai
>Muh SNK
>Muh Nintendo
>Muh Tezuka
>Muh Shonen Jump
Sorry weebs. Capcom is Fortnite's twink slut now. Deal with it.

Attached: 1623398404266.png (500x500, 57.15K)

You should probably check out Mugen