I still so fucking mad about this

I still so fucking mad about this

Attached: 205294.jpg (600x600, 246.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dV29hLiUWLg
youtu.be/f27CbyFiTGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was obvious it's gonna be trash since the rumors said it's gonna look like a "modded" version of the game

Why? You didn't actually buy it did you?

Tried it out of curiosity after hearing so much bad about it.
It was actually good. Okay I only tried san andreas so can't say for 3 and vice city

They did fix a lot of the issues, but I think most people don't know this. I mean that's fair. You never get a second first impression

I mean I enjoyed vice city but I had already played it multiple times.

Didn't bother with the other two games.

anyone with at least half a brain cell saw this coming a mile away

Funny how the PS2 versions are the real definitive versions still.

>They did fix a lot of the issues, but I think most people don't know this
What did they do? Add fog? It's still a piece of shit with 2004 pop-ins

youtu.be/dV29hLiUWLg
That's one of them, yes. I mean you're not wrong

youtu.be/f27CbyFiTGQ
This one is probably better

mods have gone a long way to bring the PC port up to PS2 standards, then the mod developers went on to reverse engineer the game to make it easier to integrate fixes and port the game to different platforms and T2 didn't like that

Why? Did you actually expect something good to come of it?

How the fuck did you expect it not to be disappointing. In what timeline are you living now to hold hope for any videogame company? Just pirate, play and mod old games as you wish and ignore the decline. Support the few games putting in some effort (hollow knight)

They didn't fix that they're cash grab mobile ports outsourced to a second-rate indie company known only for making trash ports, who in turn outsourced a good bulk of the work to a bunch of third-rate pajeets.

The problem is that they fixed *NEW* bugs. They still haven't improved the base game at all. It's the most worthless remaster of all time.
It's just BARELY better than the original, AND they removed the original versions from all stores.

Fix the pop-ins
Fix the bugged traffic
Actually hire an Art Director
It's beyond saving

I thought the Xbox version looked better?

III and VC ports were developed by Rockstar Vienna long after PS2/PC versions and had some extra graphical bells and whistles (rain droplets, different reflections, higher poly vehicle models) to compensate for the delay, SA is pretty much on par with the PC port

>SA is pretty much on par with the PC port
I thought the SA PC port is inferior

Xbox and PC are botched in very similar ways, PS2 version is superior

this thing is the literal definition of worst case scenario

Good morining sirs

Don't forget actual hands with fingers and not teletubbies gloves.

PC version can be fixed with mods

>war drum studios fucks up GTA again
I mean they have fucked up every single release they have touched (which is four times now).