Why buy gaming PC when you can get this for $20 a month

Why buy gaming PC when you can get this for $20 a month

High end graphics cards upgrade every 3 years, 20*12*3=$720, not to mention I have console games to play I can always binge playing

And you have to pay all the extras: rams, motherboard etc

Having a gaming PC or Laptop is just unjustifiable nowadays

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 08.56.22.png (520x240, 56.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3442/~/in-what-cases-will-geforce-now-automatically-disconnect-you?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry I like my games to look good.

do you want some validation? cause you sound like you already made up your mind

You WILL own ze nothing
And you WILL be ze happy

Attached: YWONABH.gif (225x255, 2.61M)

Attached: own nothing.gif (362x362, 2.3M)

Sorry I like my games to run at more then 20 fps

can you emulate modern consoles on geforce now?

you are going to die anyway, which means that you "owning" something meant nothing this whole time.

you can't do that on a gaming pc either
>inb4 7th gen is modern consoles

can you use your own selection of mods on geforce now?

This, so much this!

can you play anything that hasn't been specifically whitelisted for geforce now?

OMMMMGGGG HECKIN YAAAASSS KIKEBRO! YOU OWND THAT GOYIM HARD!

Fuck you that shit is no different than the faggot drm shit that requires you to be online constantly.

cope faggot I'll pass my belongings down my family line while you'll have nothing forever

can you continue using geforce now during an internet outage?

When I die I'm going to be buried with all my money, gold and valuables

Nope

sure, user, let's just hope that they won't sell them on eBay, which definitely won't happen.

It may be somewhat true in situations like this, where PC components lose their value as time passes, however this is not true at all when it comes to something like property, where you can either pass it down to your progeny or sell it.

inafter I'll say "modern emulators" in the future. otherwise you know what I meant.

At least they can sell them on eBay unlike your digital bullshit

And then what? "Use" it from the underworld? Get fucking real

there*

Lets be honest here. how many games you need a modern GPU for can you play offline in the first place.

To keep it away from faggots like you

I fucking hate retards like you OP. Go get a job you leeching faggot

You can only play on the selection of games they allow.
You have to rely on their services to be up.
They remove games from their service, if you have a game you like to play and it's been removed now and you still own it on your Steam library, well...too bad, you can't play it anymore.
You can't mod games either.
You can't play games through emulation.
You're limited to a play session length, even on the highest paid tier.
There's myriad of other reasons including input latency and not being able to do other things you can do with an actual PC.

Attached: hc.png (1200x675, 926.46K)

All of them. Pretty hard not to play pc games without a gpu

I am sorry if I made you angry, all I wanted is for you to see than nothing really matters, it's all about enjoying the moment with what you have.

You sound like a retarded zoomer

>play session length

Hahahahaha what

probably the same ones to justify subscribing to the service, since you need to bring your own games (steam/epic/gog/etc).

I am 25, so technically yes, I am a zoomer, but I am not sure what do you mean by "retarted"? Unless you just want to throw words around, sure, go ahead. :)

6/8 hour continuous sessions for $10/20/mo or $100/$200/yr
supposedly you get put in a higher priority queue so as long as you leave some buffer to requeue and don't mind the immersion hit it's easy to work around

You’ll own nothing
And be happy

To be fair, not a single time in my life I was playing for at least 4 hours in a row, and that was with games like Minecraft, where you just have so much to do, Minecraft isn't even available to GFN due to Microsoft being cucks, but still, it takes like 30 seconds to end your session and start a new one.

>You're limited to a play session length, even on the highest paid tier.

>supposedly you get put in a higher priority queue
>queue
You have to queue to play your games too?

Attached: 1578065119272.jpg (600x467, 47.81K)

>You have to queue to play your games too?
Yes, was that not obvious in the posts you were quoting?

It's on Xbox Game Pass and you don't have to pay extra for games on there unlike with GeForce Now.

Who the fuck plays the same game 6 hours straight? Especially a (((modern game)))

Pretty much all of them.

True, I wish they added keyboard support for xCloud, it's dogshit to play Flight Simulator with a controller, or any FPS game.

you can stream games you "own" on xbox for free without game pass? if you already have an existing library you're paying gfn for the service, not the games.

Right now it's only Fortnite that you can stream without Game Pass.

>We share Any Forums with people who can't play a game for longer than a few hours.

Because I bought a 5700XT in 2019 for 380 yuros which will most likely last me until the end of this console gen.

Attached: coolstorybro.jpg (300x200, 15.72K)

I am sorry if I have something else to do rather than play games all day.

nigga pls, just how casual r u

nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3442/~/in-what-cases-will-geforce-now-automatically-disconnect-you?

>In what cases will GeForce NOW automatically disconnect you?

>GeForce NOW will automatically disconnect you if we notice your network performance is too slow or you are idle for more than eight minutes.

Holy shit wtf it's worse than I thought

Attached: cbd72n.png (650x581, 458.64K)

Does this not have ungodly amounts of input lag?
Or are zoomers so braindead they can't even feel it?

The 2nd post I quoted was the first time the word was used in the thread, up until that point I thought it's something like a daily limit but at least you'd get instant access whenever you wanted.
>rent a GPU for $200 a year
>still have to queue to use it

Attached: 1573767318120.jpg (633x475, 33.3K)