Silent Hill leak

What are your thoughts on the leak?

Attached: D640115B-676D-4F4B-91C3-1721597D5EDA.jpg (1334x654, 701.48K)

Minger

I think I haven't given a shit about Silent Hill for about 15 years and the leak didn't change that at all.

silent hill has been dead and buried for almost twenty years. i don't have the energy to be upset about something i've completely abandoned

Ito’s monster design is kino.
I really want to see more spooky monsters, we haven’t had a good iconic horror monster in vidya since Pyramid Head tbqhwyf
I wonder what sort of unique scary situations they have planned

I have never, and probably will never, play a SH game. I do not have strong feelings one way or the other, but on the nose cyberbullying seems like a god awful story.

The story of this new SH game was already leaked

won't be buying a ps5 and paying the $70 for this to be honest user. i don't like the look and themes of it.
instead of giving it the Silent Hill name, they should've just named it something else.
its not Silent Hill at all.

It's shit

Is it really about cyberbullying or someone that has "muh depression". Even I'm clinically depressed, but come on man.

cautiously optimistic but I'll probbly end up disappointed

Attached: 31B1D97F-01D8-462E-8610-A745E2C9B97E.jpg (750x1100, 669.63K)

I wouldn't believe this unless they posted a new image leak or something, its literally just a Any Forums post and nothing else.

Looks made up, but if that somehow really is it, lmao.

Kojima was never fired. Silent Hills and the real MGS5 are coming.
>the only supposed employee of bluebox studios is hasan kahraman which translates to hideo and has the initals of hideo kojima
>kojima posted album cover for atmosphere by joy division which features a snowy forest, the lyrics of atmosphere include "Abandoned too soon"
>hasan said he's been working with sony SINCE 2015
>hasan word for word said his game will have a PLAYABLE TEASER = PT
>bluebox's social media were created in 2015, the same year tpp was releaed
>the bluebox youtube channel banner features a foggy mountain that looks like it was from the same location scouting kojima did for silent hills in 2014
>the address for the supposed "studio" are some rundown houses
>this literal who studio will have their own dedicated ps5 app to show trailers
>in the trailer of KILL THE TRESSPASSERS, a tree trunk blocks the letters "PT" = SILENT HILLS TEASER
>konami are teasing new silent hill merchandise
>bluebox's catalogue of games are nothing but asset flips
>hasan's psn nickname is "sneaky warrior" (solid snake)
>geoff replied to a tweet on konami's silent hill merch advertise saying "hasan is keeping me waiting"

Attached: PYRAMID HEAD RIP.jpg (1240x1265, 295.84K)

Take your meds.

I've zero hope for modern releases of classic game IPs. They're so out of touch

The franchise died a decade ago. Let it rest.

>sauce, my ass
also they won't ever bring back the cult.
also the leaked footage is 2 years old, at this point it might have been completely changed or dropped.
zoom-Any Forums just wants a new outrage, because this board is filled with absolute brain rotten faggots.

>also they won't ever bring back the cult.
honestly their story ended in 3, I'm fine with them staying as a backgrund element

do hold your breath.

If the best idea these developer can come up with for the new game is “cyber bullying” then it’s guaranteed to be bad

>thoughts on the leak
It's called viral marketing to build hype because your game is shit

Attached: KINO.jpg (1078x869, 544.19K)

Someone post webm of modern SH

OH MY GOD AN APARTMENT FULL OF GARBAGE BAGS I'M GOING INSANE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Actually, hoarding and filth is a sign of mental illness, usually depression.

They still showed up in Homecoming

I believe in japan. They're based