You ARE going to play Genchad Impact developer Hoyoverse's new coomerbait game, Zenless Zone Zero, right?

You ARE going to play Genchad Impact developer Hoyoverse's new coomerbait game, Zenless Zone Zero, right?

zenless.hoyoverse.com/en-us

Attached: cunny hairs.jpg (2087x1125, 959.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5WS9Ohb-fI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unironically does not look worse than anything Western devs are putting out at the moment

youtube.com/watch?v=C5WS9Ohb-fI

Attached: file.png (1469x1030, 2.2M)

No. I didn't play Genshit and I'm not going to play this either. Cope.

Maybe. Is it another gacha?

ywnbaw

probably. but i honestly don't mind the genshin gacha. yes rates are shit but they have so many events constantly going on that you can get a 5* character almost every banner easily without paying anything

>mobile game trying to be a competent hack&slash
>all those epin cinematic finishes that take control off the player and get repetitive after 10 uses
Nah. Style over substance, checks out with chinkshit.

>pick up game
>2 years later the faggot devs drop it for a new project
Fuck no.

nope

cope

Designs look too generic, no thanks.

>you guys gonna play this
>no
>COPE COPE SETHE TRANNY
wtf is this thread, are you a marketer?

No fucking way fags lmao, stay addicted to your low quality open world gachanigger garbage

I don't play anything made by, or in association with, Chinese developers. I hate Chinese people.

Attached: 1599390332897.png (840x1250, 381.54K)

>Coomergame
>Censored generic chinkshit

What kind of a game is it?

Based
Chinese is an ugly language, and the names are fucking retarded. I can never take Genshin seriously because of that

>gachashit
Missed me with that bullshit.

Attached: 1646514183062.png (368x442, 289.15K)

Rougelite Action RPG. Hub World + Dungeons as far as we know.

Please tell me she's voiced by Hanser.

Personally i'm waiting for the bid tiddy ara-ara onee-san characters. I'm sure they can squeeze one or two in there somewhere.

Attached: 85729857_p0.jpg (1240x1754, 254.29K)

Yeah, I will definitely play ZZZ. I'll play any game from Hoyoverse. This game looks great, I just hope I can get the characters I want cause in Genshin I never got who I wanted.

Catgirl is played by an ara ara teacher in the real world.

not inherently a bad thing, it's just one of the most efficient monetization models. The issue is that almost every single gacha game puts in the absolute bare minimum effort into the actual GAMEPLAY. Just slap some fucking autobattler or turn based combat on it & you're done
IMO there's only two gacha games worth playing and one of those is only just barely worth playing when you're out of good things to play

JANNIIIIEEEEESSSSS
CLEAN UP THIS FUCKING GARBAAAAAGE
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE YOU COCKSUCKERS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING THOSE NIGGER GENSHIT THREADS UP AS WELL
CLEAN IT UP YOU FUCKING BITCH

I'm willing to give it a chance.

Attached: 1632956123173.webm (900x380, 2.93M)

>chink gacha
go back to your shithole, you hellspawn

dilate

>GAMEPLAY
is this why Mica Team is rushing Girls' Frontline 2: Exilium?