Let's go fishing

Let's go fishing.
Umihara Kawase thread.

Attached: 71354346_p0_master1200.jpg (1149x1200, 430.45K)

Come on, someone here played and like these games right?
I just beat the first game and it was amazing, I have not had so much fun with a game in ages.

last bum have a nice day everyone

Attached: 8641fd47170ceab18c8c992e820faccf.png (790x753, 46.3K)

I will bump this thread only to say
>_master1200.jpg

>_master1200.jpg
whoops

Attached: bc934c4951a3b850c7558e599e807eaf.jpg (436x700, 192.92K)

heard about it but never played it. sell me on the series. what games are worth my time?

>What games are worth my time?
The first three, Fresh I do not know about, it is mostly critized for having bad Steam port.
>Sell me on the series
It is a platforming game with a deep emphasis on hook physics, an endless skill ceiling, a lot of replay value, endless ways to finish a level all depending on how skilled you are, an amazing soundtrack, unique aesthetic. There is really nothing quite like it out there. The first few games are pretty cheap, you can grab the first game on Steam, it is pretty hard all things considered but will get easier the more you will realize how to utilize your hook.

Attached: ffaca970b6e7e5150b3ae7601ccf1f0b.jpg (615x930, 185.45K)

ill try out the snes version. need a reason to fire it up more often

>Like the series being niche
>But also want more exposure because Umi is hot as hell

This is always a double edged sword, I wouldn't worry about this series ever getting bigger than it is, it is kind of a pleb filter for what it is alone, I think.

Just beat Shun two times with different endings. This is what video games are all about

How do I beat the tadpole boss in the first game?

Cute fishing tomboy gf

Mom walked in on me drawing lewdish Kawase art once
It wasn't even good art [/spoiler

There's an ending to the first game?
I remember Chief Arino never figuring out if they could get a different end screen

No seriously just posted something super simple to bump because this was at page ten but how do you beat that giant tadpole in the Super Famicom original? It just walks around and spits baby frogs, it's such a boring and confusing boss. It hard filters me every time, maybe I'm too impatient but I legitimately don't get it.

Attached: done with this.gif (640x640, 1.04M)

You gotta hang off the edge until it jumps out, you gotta get back to the platform to kill the frogs and then hang again, the boss then just jumps off the platform after a while.
Yes it's annoying and tedious, but that's how it is.

Well, there is just a credits roll, when I mean different "ending" I justt mean that I took a different route, depending on what doors you take you get a different selection of levels, there is a fan-made map of this somewhere

I bought some of it on steam but never got to it yet

You should give them a shot, they are incredibly fun games.

need to get back to playing shun one of these days. beat the first and third games but some of the later fields in shun are fucking brutal