Games that are more fun to watch than actually play

games that are more fun to watch than actually play

Attached: Minecraft.png (255x383, 176.21K)

Wrong. Shows enough that you lack creativity.

Creativity isn't the problem dumbass it's boring to grind and make farms also watching other people play the game would actually inspire you more than just building shit with no cause or reason

All Riot games

Dead by Daylight.
I do enjoy playing it, but it's a lot more fun to watch for some reason.

cuck thread

>no this is a cuck thread
>you're the cuck not meeee

>with no cause or reason
They don't have a reason either. What makes you think you need one?

cuck cope

>builds the same little 2x2 shit shack for the 100th time
okay you were saying

Rust, I fucking hate that game, but seeing people make weird bases is still somewhat interesting.

actually their reason is making content, so they have to be extra creative so they can make a good thumbnail and video n shit

>it's boring to grind
god damn, dunce hat

If that's all you aspire to, then why are you unhappy with it?
If you want to build more, you will.
>100th time
Try not restarting every couple days.
Stick with a world, for better or worse, and shape it to your liking.

This shitty fucking game

Attached: escape-from-tarkov-beta-beta-pc-spiel-cover.jpg (1200x630, 338.79K)

These and Hunt Showdown. Basically any of those games that revolve around desperately fighting for pve loot are just miserable to play, but entertaining to watch.

Watching competitive league and league media > anything having to do with the game

At least Hunt gives you a free gun, same as "not-space tarkov" Marauders.
If you get fucked in Tarkov its over, you're just in the poverty spiral. The only times I had fun was playing a Scav and blasting people with a Mosin.

Tarkov would be better if it was more like Hunt. Also it should streamline some of the more retarded aspects of the game. Call me a casual or whatever but having like 30 different types of healing isn't fun, it's boring and annoying. Having healing that only heals one aspect of your character is dumb and boring from a gameplay perspective. Way too much splitting of hairs kinds of things in Tarkov. Same with the maps being essentially useless dogshit and some some exits being usable at a time or under specific conditions. It's also way to easy to die even from the AI enemies who can literally one shot you from far distance with some of the weakest guns in the game.

I'm sure if you really get deep into all the mechanics and shit it can be fun, but it's just too much bullshit in the way of you getting to play the game. Especially if you're poor in game, just starting out, or any other number of things. Sure is fun having what is basically a water pistol VS other players who are completely decked out in full armor with headsets, grenades, multiple medkits, full customized guns, with Armor piercing rounds AND anti-personal rounds.

Again, call me casual, but it just sucks to play. Hunt is way more fun because even though it has elements of needing to kit your character out like buying guns and items/etc, there's no bullshit about everything. You go in, you hunt, you shoot some motherfuckers, and you die or you leave. Not having to spend 30min per run doing useless dumb bullshit like kitting out your gear, spending fuck loads of money, making sure to have maps open in the background or on a second monitor, and so on, only to go in and slowly move around the map and die in a single hit. Fuck it.

>he doesn't understand the effects of the Pidoraz-Pindoz medkit and its 5 variations, not including the special rare versions
>he doesn't know the difference between a 6N9 bullet and a 4N20 bullet for his shitty AK
>he doesn't know all the camping spots by hand and doesn't prefire while going around the corner on an extract cause someone will camp it
ngi bros, its over

The problem with playing Minecraft for me is I do not get motivation to build anything when there is no one around to see it. When there is no one to mess around with. It's a sandbox, but I am alone, I don't like making sandcastles by myself.

OSRS
after you finish the quests & raids

tarkov is way more fun to play than to watch, it's fucking unbearable to watch.

>It's also way to easy to die even from the AI enemies who can literally one shot you from far distance with some of the weakest guns in the game.
okay, tell me what the weakest (real) gun in the world is, then let me shoot at you with it for a while, and we'll see if you live once a bullet passes through your skull