Microsisters...i thought it was our turn?

Microsisters...i thought it was our turn?

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-195607_Facebook.jpg (719x716, 107.48K)

Attached: 1614829162421.jpg (845x883, 141.33K)

the oppression olympic points thing is finally real. leftism is a mental disorder

If you have a problem with this then you're on the wrong side of history and deserve to suffer.

"and so, we invented the Niggometer"

I like the tool.

Attached: 1652552533697.png (1552x1414, 516.11K)

>Activision Blizzard gets caught attempting to union bust AGAIN
>"Oh shit, release news about a new Overwatch character or something!"
>"I know, let's reveal our diversity Matrix!"
>Every single angle of the political spectrum loses its shit as Blizzard basically admits to skull measuring for the "right" reasons

Attached: 1631556341352.jpg (2029x2048, 436.57K)

So how does this work, if I make a generic white PC it'll just refuse to let me finalize?

>Cognitive ability
>Self-diagnosed

Attached: 1631383993694.jpg (1024x1024, 81.9K)

No wonder Based Phil bought them

Attached: based phil keeping us safe from chuds.png (596x522, 244.65K)

>"average" body type is more diverse than "slim"
what

>Culture
>10: Multicultural (non-European)
>9: Native/Aboriginal/Islander
>0-1: European/American

Attached: 1636394656618.gif (255x209, 691.19K)

Wait, why is gamespot saying that it's not great?
Did the pendulum swing so far it gone to the opposite side again?

it's honestly amazing

Because both sides can see its fucking retarded. They've legit tried to boil down diversity in game making to an algorithm for characters. You'd have to be doubly retarded to actually support this.

No, even the left thinks this shit is retarded and just pandering.

Why can't they just admit nazis were right about phrenology.

You get all sorts of facts about who or who isn't a subhuman and can predict future crimes about a race with particular features.

SeeEverybody perceives it to be literally this image, and they're not wrong. Blizzard perceives "diversity" as little more than a statistical spreadsheet, and the only intent for such a tool is to manipulate your consumer base and the opinions of journalists.

Attached: DU Skull.jpg (960x570, 64.97K)

>Diversity isn't just about box-checking!

>It's actually about mathematical algorithms

that's... not even close to how you're supposed to use it
are you braindead?

I'm not racist or anything.
But white people are better than minorities, just saying.

>skull measuring for the "right" reasons
lmao best way to put it

I wonder how Hammond fits on the diversity matrix.

I thought you're supposed to put some characters in, calculate the points and get drunk showing each other what their characters scored?

that's not really accurate, if our society were honest and acknowledged things like the soul and reincarnation then "white people" would cease to be a meaningful term because it would be understood that reincarnation exists and we're all friends

but because clown world lies about the existence of the supernatural, instead we got the Niggometer

ummm being able to see a real doctor and get a real diagnosis is bourgeois privilege sweetie

Fuck off nigger, that's a perfect way to use it.

There's no way this post is serious.

Leftists shouldn't be mad about this, it's the culmination of all the shit they've been pushing for years. It's yours, be proud of what you made

Most minorities anyway.
I'd honestly think that some Chinks are alright, if they aren't from the mainland.

gamespot is still a nonfactor
>late 90s
>only visit gamespot for game reviews
>2022
>forgot gamespot exists

how is the endgame of pseudo-scientific godless materialism anything but a race war? of course these fucking morons only see skin color, they don't even believe in the existence of anything you can't directly see

Race is soul deep so you're an idiot. White people are White souls in White bodies.

How do people seriously use the word diversity now

It's literally become a term of soulless corporate speak

Sorry. But you're so retarded you can't even type correctly. You can't be taken seriously or respected.

And that's ignoring how retarded what you're actually saying is.

Only pseudo scientific thing going on here is your retarded rambling about reincarnation and everyone being friends

it's people with a hidden white savior complex circlejerking while digging their own grave

Why?

>activision-blizzard says being mentally ill or having genetic deformities ranks just as high as being non white
Amazing. This makes me want to play overwatch and world of warcraft.

Attached: 1652496168640.png (1552x1236, 190.1K)

This fucking pathetic excuse of a company needs to go

>Bisexual at 4-5
>Pansexual somehow a fucking 10 when it's just nu-speak meaning "I'll fuck anything" which is basically bisexual

You're a pseudo spiritualist and a pseudo intellectual. Kys

This chart actually makes a lot of sense if you invert the scoring

>when it's just nu-speak meaning "I'll fuck anything" which is basically bisexual
Umm, no sweetie, that's not what it means.

Attached: 1568149843403.jpg (960x677, 93.71K)

This can’t be real.

>standard beauty upper class with no deformities or mental deficiencies is hard mode

Attached: It just don't add up.png (480x360, 105.52K)

>pansexual
>/panˈsɛkʃʊəl/
>adjective
>not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
Let me repeat.

>I will fuck anything
>This means bisexual

No, your fake made-up fucking genders outside of male and female don't exist.

I'm pretty sure wanting to fuck cooking utensils is more "diverse" than wanting to fuck boys and girls.

Not him, and yes it is.

pansexual means everyTHING
not everygender
genderfuckers are casual-mode!

Attached: 1588352868033.jpg (1200x675, 618.78K)

Who says anything about hard mode? I'm talking about the measure of being based; basedness

Bestiality is not part of being pansexual, horsefucker.

>it's not a great look for the company
Except it is exactly how DIE is done everywhere. It's all checkbox ticking. They're just embarrassed that the sausage-making process has been exposed and pretending it's uniquely an ActiBlizz thing.

are these the official parameters or just a close guess at what even number means?