What am I in for?

what am I in for?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 12.34K)

fun

A boring empty tech demo with shitty minigames.

Well, which is it?

both
A fun shitty tech demo with fun shitty minigames.
A lot of the puzzles are logic based. Idk I haven't played it for 2 years

overrated nintentoddler shit

climbing

A fun Zelda game with some glaring flaws, but said fun will usually have you overlooking said flaws on your first experience playing through it.

Easily the best adventure game ever made.

Attached: BOTW-Great-Plateau-Zelda-Tutorials.jpg (480x300, 23.64K)

/thread

it's no masterpiece

Only if you've only ever played nintieshit.

Its very fun and novel in the beginning

A fun Zelda game that deviates a lot from the standard formula and has a lot of glaring flaws. It's way overhyped but it's still a solid game.

Attached: Cemu Screenshot 2022.04.28 - 21.58.54.14.jpg (1920x1080, 902.86K)

i like the physics engine, it feels like Half-Life 2 but it's medieval magic and third person

A nice 10 hour tech demo that gets stretched to 60 hours via copypasta and asset-flipping.

>Only if you've only ever played nintieshit

Seething.

Attached: 20220417_155833.jpg (1080x1209, 192.33K)

Is this in the game? I've played this for like 100 or so hours and never saw it.

Attached: 1652456048914.gif (218x371, 1021.31K)

Nah, part of a mod called Second Wind. You find it in its OC town called Ordon Village.

Attached: Cemu Screenshot 2022.04.28 - 22.03.08.91.jpg (1920x1080, 479.67K)

a delusional braindead ninty niggerfaggot wrote this

who hurt you?

no one it's just the damn truth retard

Yawn. Whatever. You've had 6 fucking years to get over this but you're clearly still anally devastated.

Anyway OP, BotW is probably the best open world game ever made. Just don't rush it. Its best enjoyed at a leisurely pace and you'll have a good time.

Overrated, terrible discourse online with fanboy faggots going hurr durr iz da bestest eveur reset the clock stay seething durr smug_zelda.jpg

get over what? i will never get over how bad of a game this piece of garbage is and the sequel looks EXACTLY the same so gg, this series is dead thanks to you braindead nintentoddler who buy all the trash shitendo shits out.

I will never take anyone seriously who tries to pretend Breath Of The Wild is a bad game. You either have to a seething jealous console warrior or an uneducated tween who doesn't understand a fucking thing about video games.

Either way your screeching means nothing to anyone but its just sad to see people with such shit taste.

play it on CEMU with mods. far better experience.

Nintendo’s second best open world

Attached: yeah we mims, keep scrolling nigga.png (3419x2158, 2.71M)