Could the MC of the last game you played defeat Heaven's Door?

Could the MC of the last game you played defeat Heaven's Door?

>on hit, opens you like a book and incapacitates you briefly, revealing every detail about you and your life so far
>Heaven's Door can write commands into the target
>Whatever is written into the target WILL happen and is impossible to resist, even if the command is physically impossible (example: "I will now fly towards the nearest wall at 70km/h")
>commands wear off when they've been carried out or after a certain amount of time and only one command can be written at a time

Attached: 88c584c43a60efa6ea8bbeb7c7defadd.jpg (720x534, 77.77K)

no, dumb powerlevel thread.

>shoots your faggy cartoon character before he has a chance to get close

Attached: istockphoto-517802922-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 55.37K)

If the character isn't smart enough to read it doesn't work.
Source: Angry Jouske vs Rohan

>proceed to get exploded by pink cat ghost
lmao

the evolved heaven's door doesn't need to be read

Yeah I was playing Razor in Gayshit Infact and he's too retarded to read so Heaven's Door is useless against him

>on hit
That's such a crippling weakness.

Heaven's Door doesn't need you to read Rohan's manga page anymore, he can just hit you with it

he used it on dogs, cats and a baby

Can Heaven's Door work on androids? Because 2B from Automata but I do have the Pods to keep him at range.

>Rapes you

Attached: 77d2114d09b194801c736c9384260822.png (732x1200, 624.6K)

It works on everything, Heaven's Door was used on a raw chicken leg once to see if it's expired

Could probably just use anything that's long ranged.

>gets turned into a manga cause he's still a human and can't see stands
Bakifags cope

probably

Attached: Bayonetta.png (1200x1177, 1.27M)

user that was the classic "Hold on this antagonist power would make for a pretty bad protagonist power, let me just change how it works real quick and never mention it again" Araki moment.
Realistically Heaven's Door is OP and I really hate it especially since Rohan is Araki's self insert.

Well assuming 2B is aware of his ability she can just shoot him. Worst case YoRHA becomes aware and sends her back for a round 2 with proper knowledge and preparation.

Bayo can shoot him and summon demons the size of houses, Rohan is fucked unless she gets too close.

except he mentions that it evolved.

He literally said that he used the experience from his fight with Josuke to evolve his stand while he was crippled in the hospital

>Cuts you into pieces and then rapes you

Attached: 86.jpg (230x300, 24.47K)

ah yes because Rohan saying it evolved makes it completely seperate from the author realising he needed to change the power
Fictional characters are not sentient, they do not have free will and do everything according to the will of the author. Dumb Cunt!

Can Shiki cut spirits?

Attached: file.png (105x97, 6.77K)

it's still the same power
it just evolved to not need to be on a page
this is in the same part where another character's stand evolved 3 times.