Sekiro vs Elden Ring

Learn the difference, it could save your taste and time.

Attached: Sekiro vs Elden Ring.png (3468x1612, 788.55K)

Both are trash.
Play Nioh 2 and Dragon's Dogma instead..

how many poor souls have fallen for this I wonder

>Nioh 2
Extremely based.
>Dragon's Dogma
Extremely dogshit and cringe.

Attached: 1647824130330.jpg (480x360, 14.43K)

Nioh is trash, play Ninja Gaiden instead

Aside from OP obviously just trying to stir up shit again, what was this fuckers problem? "Yea the game is pretty good, but I was too used to other games, so I give it a negative review".

Attached: review.png (412x262, 14.28K)

Both are based you pleb.

>horrible frame drops randomly in combat for no reason
>32GB of RAM with a 5600x 6core and a 2060Super GPU and this game chugs barely doing 60 fps and will drop to 20 in some areas
This has to be some weird bait. Or the guy has a literal spider nest living in his CPU
I have a toaster of a laptop that can run Sekiro smoothly at an average of 45~ fps
Sekiro is a short game but it's also one of the most optimized ones I've seen post 2015, and is barely 15GB

Attached: 1599677153537.png (571x739, 393.32K)

Most soulsgroids can't learn anything new, when it comes to gameplay styles.

I'd say, Sekiro IS a better game than Elden Ring. Elden Ring is also MUCH easier than Sekiro. The thing is though Sekiro is also easy, like you can go through the game with very little trouble once the combat clicks, the combat is literally just attack, if they are about to attack deflect, if you see kanji either mikiri if it looks like a thrusting motion and jump if it looks like a sweeping motion.

Nioh is alright, the loot system is aids, but Ninja Gaiden is amazing.

This translates to "I'm just a slow brainlet and couldn't cheese bosses with OP skills."

I only played DeS, DaS 1, DaS 2 and DaS3 and BB.
WHat is the difference between these and Sekiro and Elden RIng

Perhaps he got filtered and instead of being honest, he tried to spread false information about its performance? Soulsgroids are extremely delusional and intellectually dishonest.

>*pauses the game*
>*use healing items from the stack of almost infinite healing items*

Attached: 1642519152991.gif (640x640, 3.96M)

dragons dogma is too slow and boring

and still get your ass beat, there is no person who beat a boss in sekiro becauuse he healed at a clutch moment

BB>DaS1>Sekiro/DS>ER>DaS3>DaS2

>play Ninja Gaiden instead
Correction; Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden II.

Attached: 1649717299102.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

?
That comment is directed at Dragon's Dogma.

Which ninja gaiden game did I play like 15-20 years ago that also had Rachel?

Look at movies, games, comics, music etc
npcs don't want 'new', npcs wants the same shit passed on as 'new'.

>DeS / Sekiro = Kino
>DaS1 & DaS2 / Elden Ring = Good
>BB & DS3 = Not better than Elden Ring or the rest of the games

Sekiro IS trash though. Spamming L1 in every combat, without even having other weapons to diversify a bit, was just so fucking boring that it's the only Souls game I have not bothered to finish. The lore seems stupid as hell too so I guess not even that was salvageable.

In Sekiro you actually have to GitGud for the first time ever in souls-like game by FromSoftware.
In Elden Ring you can do whatever you want, the game is the most dumbed down and casualized souls-like game by FromSoftware.

Attached: Elden Shit Ring Gameplay double crucible.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

>Sekiro
Is that the one without levels, RPG mechanics, different weapons and all the other things that made Dark Souls series fun in the first place?
What's the fucking point?

Jesus that's so cool, I don't have a console so the only way I could experience Ninja Gaiden was from the collection on Steam. NGS was super fun, probably my favorite out of the bunch, although the Rachel missions were cringe. NGS2 was fun too, but was ridiculously easy. I played like an hour of NG3:RE and just couldn't force myself to finish it. I really hope a new we get a new Ninja Gaiden that's good.