Microsoft and Phil Spencer BTFO

Microsoft and Phil Spencer BTFO

Attached: 69FCBA6D-62D8-42BF-8BF5-638058C46909.jpg (1170x1169, 600.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7noxyKs4mc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm out of the loop on everyone named here but who is this bugman and what did he do to have the grounds to say this to someone he doesn't work with?

Dude looks like a toddler with a beard slapped on. wtf

Washed up dev.

Man who hasn't made a good game in 15 years talking shit about someone he barely knows.

>tfw rather give this faggot another chance than another TLOU2 inspired movieshit
FUCKKKK

Attached: 1636500028544.jpg (700x376, 99.22K)

This guy has gone full on lefty cuck. Has a troon kid and won't stfu about "her" either.

you have made a good game, ever, and never will

>TLOU2 inspiration

No fucking way lmao

sounds like a manifesto to me bros

Cry more about it, chuddo

he's a literal retard
youtube.com/watch?v=7noxyKs4mc8

>God of Bore developer
yawn

is that the guy who got filtered hard by Cruelty Squad?

>Telling the guy who has made Microsoft millions upon millions of dollars that he can't manage
Out of all the things to give Phil shit for, and you pick the one thing he's proven to be good at.

Attached: 1592845548123.png (540x718, 293.23K)

And Metroid

I don't think its gonna ruin my day, personally, I just feel bad that this kid is going to have to explain to his therapist that he was raped by the guy who made Twisted Metal.

I did, thank you.

>phil spencer makes all games available for everyone
>snoy: "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Snoy receiving so many Ls in this arc holy shit could this be them at their lowest?

Attached: 1482957582903.png (219x230, 9.18K)

Kek

What’s his fucking problem?

>Why would I know
Ignore everything you know and think. Why not? You're stuck right? Why not shoot everything? You have nothing to lose by doing so.

Bam Margera's dad makes video games?

Get out of here Jaffe, go actually take care of your child and maybe they wouldn't be on track to joining a statistic

jej

Attached: 1645200277479.png (1039x694, 392.16K)

Attached: 00A5AC5F-F2D2-4EDA-A4B9-E2B145DC1504.jpg (450x1248, 105.65K)

>Flashback :
David Jaffe claims Kratos from God of War is a "Raging Bisexual".
Proceeded to retract statement afterwards, causing an uproar in the LGBT community who saw it as 'gay baiting'.

Attached: David.png (1536x1502, 1.43M)

He really is sad. Anytime a new big game is in the news I see a thread or two about him trying to use it for attention. Like when Kojima was releasing Death Stranding he tried to present himself as Kojima's rival or start something that lasted about a week of threads then died out cause Kojima never seemed to learn of his existence and nobody cared.

Is he still working at sony? I thought he was fired years ago.

Holy FUCK this guy is pathetic

kek
congrats on your game, user

Oh no he's in the derek smart phase.
Rip i hope they find a medicine for midlife crisis.

This washed up idiot still thinks he's relevant? He's a complete moron but it's still sad seeing him think that anyone cares or takes his opinions seriously.

Attached: 4345345.png (329x326, 298.09K)

He looks like Ryan Johnson with a big beard, but types like a 15 year old.

David Jaffe is jewish. His goal is to remove Phil Spencer and have a jew put in his place. It's the same story with Bobby Kotick. I don't particularly like Kotick, but (((they))) are attacking him and ruining him so that a jew can takeover Activision.

i didn't know you were a gamer mr Woods

Attached: woods dd199dbe7aafef3cc456e9660ec559ff9977750c025fb38f39a8eda3eb8df5be.jpg (547x627, 118.13K)

>cunt who can barely manage one series giving shit to the guy who's managing whole studios
kek

>old man yells at cloud

What's the deal with everyone at Sony closing themselves off and forming this weird cult-like inner circle lately? I know these are their competitors but they've been so transparent lately and just saying "FUCK everyone else WE'RE the best and WE'RE the revolutionaries! grrrrrr". They've been so hostile and copping so many Ls lately its honestly a really pathetic sight to behold.
Their movie games are uninspired and a waste of time. They don't prove anything about the video game medium can do, they're just pretend-movies, trying to be what they aren't. They don't showcase what video game story telling is capable of in anyway, in fact they undersell video game story telling greatly. Undertale does way better justice of showcasing the power of interactive narrative and I honestly can't see Sony, as it is now, ever reaching Undertale's highs. They will just continue to try and be like big brother HBO and Hollywood, but they never will. They've abandoned their own legacy to chase a dream of killing this incredible artform and replace it with Film 2.0
Everyone at sony is not just an idiot, they're all loud, rude and antagonistic idiots that think they're geniuses.
Fuck em'. Their attitude better change soon or they can fucking die for all I care. It doesn't help that everyone working at Sony seems to be a massive cunt to boot.

Attached: 1586729401729.jpg (640x480, 23.54K)