What went so horribly, terribly wrong?

What went so horribly, terribly wrong?

Attached: sScdYOq.png (339x460, 186.36K)

No immortal empires. No one gives a fucking shit about the campaign + bugs.

>bad performance
>bugs
>unfun campaign mechanics
>no immortal empires
>some people don't like most of the factions
Mostly a lack of immortal empires though

>pander to chinks
>fail
everytime

Seeing how this is the game with the main forces of fucking Chaos in it, the big bad that everyone knows, it's clear that the licence wasn't actually all that important to previous games successes and it was all about decent gameplay

CA haven't made a good game in a decade

Game with little content, unfunny campaign mechanics, most of the chaos faction have very little variety in army building, no immortal empires yet and then since release theres not been a single content update and will not have any till atleast autumn(fall) this year

New campaign is dogshit, it's that simple. I still went through it with all factions but only for the battles. This is not a complete product without immortal empires

>pander to chink
>fail to pander properly
>faction is shit and easily eclipsed by kislev
ftfy

its mortal empires you fucking morons man

Attached: 1638680367258.png (1228x1150, 203.82K)

They had to pander to Ukraine, since it was the next big thing, Kysliv isn't that great either

They were wrong for even trying, nobody gives a fuck about the bug faction because only shits played them

>pander to chinks with 3K
>it actually works
>best-selling TW game ever
>announce further expansions
>immediately abandon game
???

You are going to buy it and all the DLC anyway

immortal empires will probably be a mess with all the shitty coding lying around. tww3 right now is on par with no man's sky in bugs and glitches.
not to mention, mortal empires shrunk naggaroth and cut off half of lustria and the southern realms, i bet they will shrink the land even further with this mod.

That was for wh2, they named it immortal empires for the final combined map

I dont get this pandering to chinks shit.
Who cares that there is a Chink inspired faction now, who cares that there is a tw set in China if you totally butcher the gameplay for it? If they didnt play it before they wont start playing it just cause the Baizou made a chinese faction lmao there corporate fucks are so stupid.

Game feels solid to me except for a few crashes and some units being janky. I get more fps than I did in wh2 and it looks better too.

>make shitty new game
>people keep playing your older games instead
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING!
Protip: no amount of Jewnuvo, pandering, and streamers shilling for you will offset the initial mistake, if your new product can't compete with your older ones just cut your losses and try again.

>Release TW1 in 2016
>already hype up 3 grand games with one combined map in the future
>fast forward to 2022
>grand combined map nowhere to be seen
>also the game is a broken mess

everything else is secondary

Attached: 1652602356754.jpg (2048x2048, 389.61K)

you're wrong. if you make a themed faction tailored for a certain demographics, the game will attract more customers and push those who are already engaged in it to play even more.

you're wrong. if you make a themed faction tailored for a certain demographics, the game will not attract more customers and push those who are already engaged in it to play even less.

>>Release TW1 in 2016
This is the biggest issue and nobody talks about it. At its core, WH3 is a game from 2016. I'll also say that this release format was so fucking dumb, there will basically be no point to owning WH1 and 2 as games once Immortal Empires does release, they're essentially faction packs at this point.

Nobody was buying the DLC but they were also retarded choices. They got lots of backlash for making ugly women and banning people who made mods to fix that.
Basically they just mismanaged it into an early grave

>total war sale going on steam
>warhammer games are the only ones not included
kek
The amount of greed from this company is astonishing.

Main Dev team are full of incompetent mong's, niggers and trannies. CA hire based on filling quota's and not getting good people. Game released full of bugs and shit under baked mechanics. Shit unit roster for all factions. Game is based on old version of WH2 so stats and mechanics were old and not recent. DLC team is left to pick up the slack as the Core team fucked off to make their FPS game.

>assuming pandering is even noticed
>assuming pandering doesn't upset the target
>assuming pandering doesn't upset normal customers
>assuming your pandering isn't overshadowed by someone else's pandering
There's like ten million grifters trying to milk the same cow, there's no profit left to extract.

Ok chang

Eh CA is dogshit but I wouldn't be surprised if GW is also meddling a lot, I can see them saying "don't put our shit on sale".

they should have just made chaos dlc for warhammer 2

>don't read, skim until trigger word is found
>shit out premade response
Long live Taiwan.
What now, NPC?