A warning to all girl gamers

A warning to all girl gamers

Attached: daily.png (990x699, 1.18M)

What does an hour of daily gaming do to a man?

>nice

Attached: 1633816736662.png (1200x1200, 2.03M)

>YWN have a chubby girlfriend to play video games with and then crush you pelvis afterwards
Just kill me now.

Depends on a man's activity level and diet.
Our fat deeply is ingrained in our abdomen and in our chest, belly fat is more stubborn and harder to remove than fat deposits in women which are stored under the skin (skin looks wrinkly as a result) in their arms and thighs away from the belly due to evolutionary reasons to reduce the impact on child rearing but we can build more muscle than them.

since when did he turn 85 :/

>girl gamers
Didn't we already kick you out of the hobby already? They even made an SVU episode about us.

If I look like that at 85, I'd be perfectly content

BUT 8 HOURS IN OFFICE JOB IS OK

is he gonna be like Sean Connery where he'll look like that for the next 30 years?

Touch grass gamer girl

Where does this meme even come from?

also being lazy and eating a lot and taking everything for granted because of being female can lead to being fat

>Implying that she won't get fat if she doesn't play video games

to be honest I don't know but if you look at older pics of his wife compared to now, you will know

As long as you're productive.

Attached: 3ec.jpg (1078x1666, 1.25M)

His wife is fat and he is clearly out of her league and there are photos of him swimming with her looking very happy and also being quite handsy, that's it.

I didn't know gaming involved consuming calories

Tight skin is correlative with omega 3s.

she used to be thin, that's how the whole "architect" thing got started.

Attached: 1619489412891.webm (712x400, 1.16M)

Don't forget his love for whales.

Attached: 021.png (600x389, 421.23K)

thats a neat interest

Marine biology in general is a really fascinating subject.

Attached: 1645535460981.gif (480x266, 3.11M)

Bueno...

the dark reality is that his first wife died from ovarian cancer which has symptoms of difficulty eating