ITT games that are too long

>ITT games that are too long

Rouge Legacy 2 would be more fun as a easier metroidvania.

Attached: rl2.jpg (225x225, 13.03K)

>Rouge
posting in a retard thread

>Rouge
put me in the screenshot mom

>Rouge
Well you know what time it is, post sexy bats.

Attached: EcG_qWVU8AA-yb4.jpg (721x1027, 128.46K)

I don't get it

Attached: 13370264557122.png (376x260, 14.26K)

Tranny game

Dead Cells is. I put over 15 hours into and I still don't know what is the progression exactly. Not even close to having half the upgrades.

>ITT roguelites
The entire genre exists to maximize the ratio between dev time and play time.
Also
>Rouge

Dyslexic OP still hasn't found out that he spelled Rogue as Rouge. Get filtered. L + ratio

it's a fucking game where you reproduce every fucking run trannies can't do that what the fuck makes it tranny to you?

Not a long game if you are good

Attached: it's not hard.jpg (400x400, 46.09K)

>dead cells
>hey check it out, these enemies attack faster than you can consecutive roll and hit you for 1/3rd your hp.

A boring slog by 2 boss cells into the game

Why there's still hype for this game? The first one was mediocre as hell.

Rogue Legacy 2 : White Heir Challenge (Impossible)

Attached: diagnosis-skill-issue.gif (415x498, 1.68M)

Seething kek

Just another reason to have stopped playing a poorly designed meme game that had to reinvent its own difficulty and progression systems 3+ times

If you are good at the game it's not hard. I can see you aren't good so you can't have fun not my problem

It feels too long because its not very good, you would not be complaining about length if it was fun.

Yeah the game seems like it expects you to play wayyy fucking long with all the different progression systems

These roguelites with permanent progression systems must be the easiest games to make.
>Make a 2 hour metroidvania
>Don't bother with actual level design, just make a bunch of random rooms
>Pad it out with 30 hours of grinding

People who are bad at video games shouldn't be allowed to talk about them. There are so many shitters ITT it's pretty funny

As a serious criticism of Rouge Legacy 2, the way "Resolve" works means that you never use any of the equipment upgrades at all because you need every point of resolve for picking up relics.

Designed the game so we never use a huge part of it.

Also you NEED to min/max into pure fighting or magic. And I bet 90% maxed into fighting because you don't unlock magic users before fighting users.