It literally and unironically isn't fucking fair

It literally and unironically isn't fucking fair

Attached: Geno Hi.png (670x670, 192.07K)

I hope this meme pick dies off by Smash6 but somehow I know it will be worse.

I wish I could travel back to 1994 in Square's offices with current Miyamoto to cancel the inception of Geno during the planning phases just so you fuckers never ate.

who even cares at this point? smash has become irredeemable shit

This is true

Who would want to try and time out geno whirl under 13 frames of input delay?

>director makes it known that Geno was just a failed Smash pitch he did like Heihachi and Dixie Kong
>Rosterfags: HE'S A LOCK HE'S A LOCK FAGGOTONTTHINICE ON SJWBOARDS SAID HE BE IN DADDY SAKURAI IS GONNA DO IT
What's even more funny is that Smash mods exists and you don't have to stick Trash Ultimate just to play your puppet in.
I'm sure Smash Remix devs are cooking up something for you faggots soon enough.

Attached: killing_with_side-b.png (600x783, 144.98K)

The guy who made Geno is working on Granblue designs, lol.

I wonder how Kurashima
's coping since Nintendo EoS'd his other project?

Attached: Dragalia_Lost_ending_service.jpg (1400x788, 418.34K)

Genotrannies are still alive?

wanting geno in smash is understandably silly but i don't see why geno can't be in mario spinoffs if miyamoto would fuck off with his autistic mario mandate "because merchandisers are stupid boomers" bullshit

>nooooooooo why didn't the side character from the spinoff characters spinoff series that got one entry get in over the most important JRPG series

Attached: 1528759562440.jpg (500x644, 99.72K)

>i don't see why geno can't be in mario spinoffs
Why would Nintendo pay Square for a shitty irrelevant character that no one but trannies care about?

Random sentient noodle waitress > Geno
Just accept it.

Attached: 8567678.jpg (400x400, 43.6K)

Attached: ge-no.gif (208x176, 14.81K)

I'm waiting for the Trials of Mana style Super Mario RPG remake

SMRPG is one of the most important RPGs of all time. It got most of us into RPGs with it's fun and easy combat, proven fact as of 2010.

>I'm waiting for the Trials of Mana style Super Mario RPG remake
You will be waiting forever.

Genofags getting utterly BTFO by Steve was one of the most poetic things to come from Smash's autistic community

>There is more demand for Geno in Smash than Dixie Kong and Tetra
Smash fans are dumb

Mallow
>Character with realistic insecurities who goes through a coming-of-age tale and reveals the thoughts of enemies, has unique healing powers and magic

Goombario
>Enemy turned fanboy who provides incredible amounts of flavor text

Goombella
>Valley girl and researcher trying her best to survive in the back alleys, provides loads of flavor text and insight into the unique setting she's in

Tippi
>Unique character design and sad backstory, deeply involved in the plot and abilities and has long sequences to herself

Starlow
>Chipper but impatient helper who slowly develops a bond with Luigi over the course of several games

Geno
>Whirls

Sure was important, enough to the point where it got a rep just like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, right?

I miss him bros

There's precedence. He did "die off" after Brawl, his fanbase only really came back after Sakurai actually acknowledged them with the Mii outfit and interview that amounted to absolutely nothing the very next game

Attached: 1533764555885.jpg (672x361, 49.29K)