Win your first trial as a public defender

>Win your first trial as a public defender
>Boss is killed
>Her sister is the defendant
>She's also on the defense team
>On day 2 of the trial, the defense attorney is accused by a witness
>Victim (via the defendant/assistant) publicly blackmails a witness into an admission of guilt.
>This is allowed
AA1 was trippy

Attached: 1620423933254.png (1366x886, 2M)

Did Goliath rip off AA1

>AA1 was trippy
Precisely the reason it was so fun.

this image doesn't make sense

It's a meme, it's not supposed to make sense. You just look at it and go "I RECOGNIZE THAT REFERENCE" and ride the endorphine wave right into your grave.

I'm a little bothered by the fact that Phoenix wins the first trial on his own merit, followed by the immediate next trial requiring Mia to come back from the dead to bully the witness into confessing for you to win.

Granted, I guess it allows Mia to actually finish the case she had been researching all this time with her own efforts and it demonstrates how cutthroat Edgeworth is, but it doesn't really feel like a victory.

>case 3
>prove on day one that your client is literally the only person at the scene who could NOT have committed the murder
>he still gets found guilty unless you find the real killer

>Game 2, Case 1
>Phoenix proves that the defendant didn't do it
>the Judge is ready to declare her innocent on the spot without knowing the killer

Makes you wonder why you have to jump through hoops in all of the other cases if finding the murderer isn't mandatory.

Attached: PWimage5.png (512x384, 21.44K)

>Makes you wonder why you have to jump through hoops in all of the other cases if finding the murderer isn't mandatory.
it's called "being a hack"

>Makes you wonder why you have to jump through hoops in all of the other cases if finding the murderer isn't mandatory.
It's inconvenient for the courts if the primary suspect is declared "Not Guilty" without the perpetrator being found.

What would Maya's panties smell like?

Attached: ed05db0f138980251cc7a2b89bbc8772.jpg (971x1318, 139.4K)

Invincible was a bad show.

I remember not being able to sleep because of this image.

Attached: 4zxyqukrpne21.png (1118x836, 501.44K)

>>he still gets found guilty unless you find the real killer
just like real life

AA1 is still the most tame when it comes to mysteries.

It's pretty tame in terms of characterization, too. Maya, Oldbag, and Larry feel significantly lighter on the gags than they do in later games.

>Start Great Ace Attorney
>First trial is fucking retarded with obvious contradictions that the writers missed or ignored
>2nd case starting off lame with Sherlock's stupid ass deductions that feel like filler
>Assistant Not Maya is extremely boring of a character and makes annoying Anime Girl Athena seem amazing in comparison

Shits so boring compared to Phoenix Wright.

Attached: jd.png (170x272, 28.36K)

>they renamed Cornered to "Corner the Culprit"
Fucking remakes

Don't worry. The third case is excellent. You'll grow to love Susato.

>renamed
this is the first time the soundtrack has been officially released in the west, all prior names were fan translations.