I think new games are bett- ACK!

>I think new games are bett- ACK!

Attached: 1652610327215.webm (824x465, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_16O2ErIv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you lost, child? Please go be underage somewhere else.

zoomerbros who the @!#$ is this "DAD" guy? we can't just let him get away with doing this to our guy...

Why did he go so hard on him knowing that the guy has no chance regardless? Is it personal?

it's scripted retard

Pretty sure he went too low with one of those punches.

can someone please explain the ACK meme to me? i don't get it.

No it isnt schizo, the zoomer got smoked.

>no this big youtuber event full of people who dont know how to fight and just act for a living are totally fighting for real guise trust me

That's Keith Apicary to you kiddo

>wordswordswords

that names suppose to ring a bell? i only know our guy matt from supermega

Big youtubers? Please. If they are doing the equivalent of celebrity dancing they are not nearly big enough.

>words, on a discussion forum? oh you can't do this to me...

Who?

zoomer sisters…

I think this thread is funny because it's the guy beating the shit out of the other one who's wearing the trans colors.

>this is mean

Attached: raptor gets slapped.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

>Design a sport where you're supposed to beat the shit out of each other
>But the referee has to intervene when they start to beat the shit out of each other
Explain yourselves /sp/

>zoomers actually watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=J_16O2ErIv8

Attached: file.png (336x188, 145.43K)

I would love to, but I'm busy at the mo- ACK!

Attached: 1645420043328.png (768x719, 535.22K)

Yes new games are better but not AAA new games.

what was he thinking accepting that matchup kek

Keith goes at that Who? like he hated the dude.

>trained by sam hyde
Arin never stood a chance.

he called it quits because he wasn't adequately defending himself
in UFC there's no sense in letting a guy take 10 hits to the face unprotected and then letting him eat another 40 so his face turns to jelly and dies, after those 10 hits it's fair to say the other guy won

But that's not how boxing works, the referee steps in to return them to a neutral position. I'd agree if the match actually ended there but it usually doesn't

There's nothing unplausible about them actually fighting, it's way less likely that they tried to script with amateurs, aka not people who train to script fights.

boxing is a bit weird, but from what I understand they usually break it up when they're in a clinch, basically hugging each other
boxing is shit

Attached: AH GEEEZ.jpg (960x1125, 1.42M)

you can clearly tell the punches are landing though and the kid is getting rocked. You schizos are being more and more silly to the point where you are flat out denying what is happening right in front of your very eyes.

They're not boxers though

I wouldn't say new games are better but theres new games that are good

zoomin'

I see plebbit 'humour' has overrun this site finally

>But that's not how boxing works
Yes it is. Its how one of Mike Tyson's most infamous boxing matches ended. The ref will end the match if the guy is getting beat badly but not dropping to avoid any further serious damage.

They're in a boxing match aren't they? I just want to know why boxing has rules that play against the purpose of the activity itself

The ring had terrible fightfeel, you can't blame him.

thank god the great reset is going to kill schizoids like you. maybe the internet will actually be not retarded to browse

>that chest and shoulder acne
>roiding for this

>wordswordswordswords
and they say the left cant meme LOL

is that the fuckin guy from epic meal time?

when the referee sees a fighter is out of his depth and is eating punches without being able to defend himself intelligently, they tend to stop the fight. Considering this is an amateur event with untrained people competing, the referees are likely told by the event organizers to be extra careful and to stop a fight early rather than too late.

>why does the sport have people trained to stop people from unironically killing someone

gee, i dunno, cause it's not Fight Club?

Fair enough, I understand that the situation I'm talking about is not what happened in the webm. What I mean is that sometimes a dude would have the other guy against the ropes and the referee would stop them and bring them back to the center of the ring, why does that happen?

Any footage of the H3H3 fag getting his shit kicked in?

Seeing people fighting so poorly really made me angry

user the sport is centered around punching the shit out of people, if a match is so lopsided that the rest of the fight is going to be you mashing on a dude's face they're gonna call it to protect the guy getting his ass whooped so he doesn't fucking die or suffer permanent damage that would take them out of the sport.

Because boxing has stupid rules. In the real world the guy who hits the floor first usually loses the fight but in boxing, nah, let him get back up. Probably to be more entertaining for fans but it does not always represent who the superior fighter may be.

imagine being this retarded lmao

That's arin? What the fuck happened?

In the real world the guy who doesnt have a gun on him/is too slow loses the fight.