KAIZO HACKS ARE ABLEIST

thoughts?

Attached: KaizoAbleism.png (803x1242, 267.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SuperMarioOdyssey/comments/7iwsaj/smw_central_yet_another_ableist_gaming_community/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1621885937626.jpg (1080x1037, 165.2K)

Any Forums isn't the comments section of rèddit, those interested are allowed to visit that platform freely

>kaizo is asshole in japanese
is the whole post a parody?

Many Kaizo hacks are designed to be played tool assisted.

Tool assistance has use outside of just speedrunning, they can serve as accessibility tools.

Kaizo hacks in their nature are only intended to be played by a very small subset of "able" people anyway.

Elitist behaviour from certain people is the problem, not the games themselves.

This does make me wonder if anyone's designed a SNES emulator that only frame advances on manual player input, it would be a way for people with motor disabilities to play all sorts of SNES games.
Even better if the nature of the "frame advance" just halts the game engine without suspending music or sound effects, just stuff like the in-game timer and physics.

I'm not reading that literal wall of text, so I'm just gonna assume it's "ableist" because video game controllers assume you have both hands or some oblivious shit like that

>r*ddit spacing
Just go back.

The thing you need to understand about leftists doing this kind of shit is that it is not meant to change said thing so that they can enjoy is, it's to ruin and take away something people they don't like enjoy.
'Accessibility' and the like is just the hot new attack vector they exploit, because if you resist against them you are someone who hates disabled people.

and that's a good thing

nice job photoshopping the upvotes, faggot

>A ROM is the file of a pirated aka stolen video game
Stopped reading right there.

Okay your post is pretty funny but a bit obvious.

Attached: subtle wikipedia sabotage.jpg (1440x900, 156.68K)

>I suck therefor it should be removed

Fuck your feelings.

> is not meant to change said thing so that they can enjoy is, it's to ruin and take away something people they don't like enjoy.

Frankly I'm not even sure it's even about that, because that implies they even care about the issue they're complaining about. The purpose of a post like this is to jerk themselves off over what a good person they are, the content of the complaint is secondary and largely unimportant.

Oh no.

I will play Kaizo Mario now

maybe those hacks are just not for them? just move on instead of whine how community managed hacks are too hard
jesus

Attached: 1a.jpg (241x313, 66.59K)

>16.7k upvotes
No way redditors are this retarded

She's right and you know it, we should abolish all games that can't be beaten by people suffering from lock-in syndrome

>No way redditors are this retarded
user...

Attached: 022 2.jpg (708x811, 280.88K)

>Let people enjoy things
>NO WAIT NOT THOSE THINGS

Attached: 1652567930620.jpg (718x628, 110.24K)

No that was faked of course. It was mostly ignored. Here is the post.
reddit.com/r/SuperMarioOdyssey/comments/7iwsaj/smw_central_yet_another_ableist_gaming_community/